vb:literal>

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Default Welcome to...

"Castlekeepahs", from Gardiner.

Default We Also Welcome...

"GeocoinDesign", from Oregon (also known as "Jim").

Jim is a geocacher as well as a producer of geocoins, and was invited to join us by one of our "senior" members because of their interest in his "Original Can of Bean Geocoin". The GeocachingMaine.org Advisory Board is discussing the level at which advertising will be allowed in the forums.

If anyone is interested, Jim's website is located here.

Stay tuned...

Default Huzzah!

Hello everyone!

My name is Jim and I'm a Geocacher first. I cache under the Geonick 'GeocoinGuy' for obvious reasons. I am 7 finds short of 700 (Huzzah!). Yes, I design and produce Geocoins too! I don't consider it a job, although I don't do anything else..

I guess its not a job if you enjoy what you do. Anyway - I am very creative, I toss around some wild but valued ideas to see if they can stick anywhere. I like to place caches creatively (Check out GC25FKT... so far, rave reviews - it's a birdhouse!).

I'd be happy to send the blueprints to anyone who wants to build one, along with some progress pictures to make sure you are on the right track. Also, if anyone is interested in siggy items or personal coins and need some help, don't hesitate to ask for help, guidance, direction or whatever - I'd be happy to assist.

I have a lot of friends on this board, and was invited - so if you don't mind a West Coastie here... yada yada yada

Hope to bring something of value to this board... I may not show up for everything - but I'm usually good for a donation to events!

Happy days!
    ~J

Quote Originally Posted by GeocoinDesign.com View Post

Hope to bring something of value to this board... I may not show up for everything - but I'm usually good for a donation to events!

Happy days!
    ~J
    Careful what you say, we have about 10 events between now and May 15! Welcome aboard!

Yeah... lets keep that on the down low! LOL

~J

Hmm, can moderators be bought off with geocoins?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default Getting Back on Subject...

Everyone welcome "jackandlily", from Waldoboro, and "Panderson", from Raymond.
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 04-18-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Default Three New Members on Monday!

Welcome to "schoodic-clan" from Sullivan, "HollieJean" from Portland, and "cguinon" from Westbrook.

Default Welcome to...

"fryster", from Buxton, Maine, and "pmdorman" from Litchfield (home of our webmaster, too!).
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 04-22-2010 at 09:38 AM.

Default New Member on Friday

Welcome to "capeskies" from Cape Elizabeth.