vb:literal>

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Default And on Wednesday...

Welcome to "Broot", from Tenants Harbor.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    What are you trying to say?

By the way, I don't think there is supposed to be a space between Brdad and the colon in your post.
    I've tried, but I simply cannot let it pass:

Unless I'm mistaken, you (Brdad) want us all to remember that Brdad and colon go together?

Bad, bad, I'm so bad...... I'm feeling like Don Rickles or Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    I've tried, but I simply cannot let it pass:

Unless I'm mistaken, you (Brdad) want us all to remember that Brdad and colon go together?

Bad, bad, I'm so bad...... I'm feeling like Don Rickles or Rodney Dangerfield
    LOO, good catch! I have an idea some here will agree I am not far from a colon!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Default My Chickadee Friend

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    A couple of pages back someone by the name of atricapillus joined our group. Now, my head is full of information that 1. I don't know why it's there and, 2. I don't know how it got there. But an atricapillus is a chickidee, and a poecile atricapillus is a black-capped chickidee...our state bird. So welcome to the new member and kudos for a great caching name!
    He has two caches out, I think. "Roger That" and "Sign On the Dotted Line". I loved the nano he had on the sign, told him so, asked where he bought it because I wanted one like it (it wasn't such a pain to rewind the log and get it back in). He wrote back and told me he made the nano! Then he sent me one, the makings for another plus the instructions. The nano he sent me is already out and waiting for people to find it. The rest I sent to Mapachi who is happily making them as swag. So atricapillus is a really nice guy and he may come to my Eustis event in September. I think he said he used to be a member of geocachingmaine and thought he would join again.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Welcome to ForceAtHome from Lewiston, and skishop, from Kingfield.
    Skishop and his wife SarahInMaine have some great caches out around here. They were going to stop to visit one day but we weren't home.

I found their new one yesterday at Houston Brook Falls. What a lovely place and I'd never been there before. Be sure to check that one out when you're in the Eustis area.
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Quote Originally Posted by kayaking loon View Post
    I found their new one yesterday at Houston Brook Falls. What a lovely place and I'd never been there before. Be sure to check that one out when you're in the Eustis area.
    Sheesh! We also have a cache at Houston Brook Falls! LOL!

(Wish someone would visit ours. Only one log this year, and with all the rain we've been having, the falls should be great.)

Default Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Sheesh! We also have a cache at Houston Brook Falls! LOL!

(Wish someone would visit ours. Only one log this year, and with all the rain we've been having, the falls should be great.)

Sorry, Bruce, I've already been there. And it's a great place! I wish someone would visit the cache I put out at Maine Huts & Trails Flagstaff Lake Hut..... Vic and Number Seven found it last fall and TAT tried in the dark of winter but no one, nothing since... I left a coin in there that wants to travel. It's a 1.8 mile walk in from trailhead parking but you can also go by pontoon boat (for a price) from Eustis.

Default And on Thursday...

Hello to "Chuck", from Westbrook.

Default First New Member in 3 Days!!!

Welcome to "CARoperPhotography", from Kennebunk.

(And yes, he is an active geocacher with that member name! LOL! Not a spammer...)

In fact, Hiram may want to recruit him for Team ORCA!

Default New Members, New Members, New Members...

Welcome to "Cooking Cacher", from Orrington, and "DeepCDivers", from Augusta.