vb:literal>

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

After being at my side for somewhere between 500-800 caches, my fiance' (Risteen) has finally decided to obtain her own caching moniker "Cooking Cacher." She is a phenomenal cook, and I benefit greatly from her culinary skills. I just wish I didn't know all of the Food Channel show hosts by their first name.

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    After being at my side for somewhere between 500-800 caches, my fiance' (Risteen) has finally decided to obtain her own caching moniker "Cooking Cacher." She is a phenomenal cook, and I benefit greatly from her culinary skills. I just wish I didn't know all of the Food Channel show hosts by their first name.
    Sheesh! If you're "benefiting greatly" from her culinary skills, how come you don't look more like me?

I noticed the connection when I got the new member notification about "Cooking Cacher". I recognized the name Risteen from a cache log you made, but decided to let you bring it up! Congrats!

Default Two on Tuesday

Welcome to "dreadpiraterosato", from Fairport, NY, and "clarkeclanmom", from Greene, Maine.

Default Wednesday's Welcomes

Welcome to to "Die Barmbeker", from Germany, and "magnet", from Orono.

Default Look out!

Quote Originally Posted by EMSDanel View Post
    Welcome Cooking Cacher,

I love to eat. and will eat anything. For example I like Moxie and Molasses donuts. So, I will eat almost anything, and a good cook is priceless.

I'll have to invite her out caching and maybe we can do lunch.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default New Member on Sunday

Welcome to "kpunx", from Kennebunk.

Default Tuesday/Wednesday New Members

Welcome to "LisaS", from Waterbury, CT (currently visiting Maine, and will be at the Eustis event), and "Ericles", from New Jersey.

Default Been a Slow Week, But...

Welcome to "mainlabbe", from Freeport.

Default And on Wednesday...

we welcome new members "ExPaperMaker" from Livermore and "kingfisher2009" from Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    we welcome new members "ExPaperMaker" from Livermore and "kingfisher2009" from Lincoln.
    Welcome Kingfisher . . . I had the pleasure of meeting him and his daughter on Sunday at a cache . . . as mentioned in another thread they were at the Orono Land Trust Event.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."