vb:literal>

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about yourself

And the year before the Yellow Jeep TB, Don't know what color they will be this year.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Thanks for the welcome! I heard of the Jeep TBs through their website. Since 04 & 05 they now have 10001 of them floating around. Still waiting for this year though.

I'm still waiting for Jeep Geocache Jamboree though

The problem with all those cool Jeep Travel Bugs is that people seem to think they can take them instead of moving them on. Of course that happens to a lot of TBs but it seems to happen to the Jeeps more. Maybe because there are more of the jeeps we notice it more. I met one guy who bragged that he grabbed two at a cache event before they were logged and kept them for keepsakes. *Sheesh*

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingTerry
    The problem with all those cool Jeep Travel Bugs is that people seem to think they can take them instead of moving them on. Of course that happens to a lot of TBs but it seems to happen to the Jeeps more. Maybe because there are more of the jeeps we notice it more. I met one guy who bragged that he grabbed two at a cache event before they were logged and kept them for keepsakes. *Sheesh*
    UTOHHHHHH those are fighting words...
    The term "sheesh" is Bruces.

Talking It must be copyrighted or something

You just gotta love the Sheesh
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    You just gotta love the Sheesh
    I just hope it doesn't end up on one of Attroll's "10 words you can't use in the forums" list!

(Sheesh! Can't say a THING anymore! LOL!)

I am a teacher and basketball coach. I have just started geocaching and have yet to successfully find a cache. I have been searching for Run, Forrest, Run to no avail...I'll keep trying. I bought a Meridian Gold last year and am still figuring it out.

welcome! i like your choice of gps! happy caching
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by coachab
    I am a teacher and basketball coach. I have just started geocaching and have yet to successfully find a cache. I have been searching for Run, Forrest, Run to no avail...I'll keep trying. I bought a Meridian Gold last year and am still figuring it out.
    Well if you have questions about finding caches or using your GPS this is as good a place as any to ask . . . or you can always attend one of the several up coming events. Folks here are always willing to help out new geocachers . . . and feel free to stop by the chat room on Monday nights at 8 p.m. as this has been set up to help folks new to geocaching.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."