vb:literal>

Thread: Water Walker

Default Water Walker

This cache is my favorite...hands down! It was challenging to get the boat and the tide schedule to cooperate to do this cache! Some people may read the cache description and shy away from doing it....don't!! It's easier than it sounds and is perfectly safe. You'll see some gorgeous scenery!

I did Doug26's Goosefare Brook cache yesterday. I loved the twist of looking for the 2 digit # and figuring out the creative way to find it! It adds a new dimension to the game.

Another favorite is Wildes Road WMA...the view is incredible (especially in the winter).

I have not been to this one yet but Piglet keeps bugging me so I guess I'll have to take her out eventually. It doesn't matter where she takes the ferry as long as she can do the Titanic thing. I used this island as a rest on the way to Jewell Island with the Hobie.
    A great cache close by is Daytripper, an othe Hobie stop, C.R. and I went to a while back. Its a very easy multi and is well worth the trip. The trip cost 8 bucks for the ferry ride and is money well spent. Plan for a sunny day and if you like the beach this is the place for you. Dont forget the sunscreen!

Waterwalker has been one I have been eying for some time now but have been leary to give it a try. Maybe its time to really look into this one.

Talking Thanks!

Thanks for your positive comments about Daytripper! I am partial to this cache since I own it - LOL. But I must say that it is a fabulous location. I have placed another cache on the island (Wreck Cove). Though close to the Daytripper cache, it's view and composition is very different. There are a number of beaches on Long Island and they are all different. It's a truly great place to spend the day.

If you time it right and plan accordingly you could also hop a ferry to Chebeague to do Water Walker and really get your $ worth. I am happy to help you figure out how to coordinate the three in a single day if you are interested.