vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Squirrelcache....Also at the 1,000 Find Plateau

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    It makes him look good
    You know now that you mention it, doing so does make him appear to be pretty saintly doesn't it.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Way to go Phil, Glad I was able to tag along for a few of those. I know I'm no hooker (not that there is anything wrong with that) but we had a gut laughing time just the same.

Look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Congrats and keep it up!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Squirrelcache...tho I have yet to meet you, congrats, and hope to catch up with you somewhere on the trail someday.

Default That's Very possible.....

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    Squirrelcache...tho I have yet to meet you, congrats, and hope to catch up with you somewhere on the trail someday.
    I have a brother I've introduced to caching down your way. There are caches in your area that I still would love to do. I've been corresponding w/MTcrunch23 who would like to put on a geo-event down there. Maybe the three of us could do something and discuss a coffee break event.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Yes, I was just telling my better half that it would be nice to get something arranged at a coffee shop/ something/ down here. My weekends are not looking good for a bit, but maybe a little later on. It would probably be good to advertise it for a while anyway.

Another option might be a picnic at one of the beaches, with of course, the rain option if we did do it during a weekend day. We will have to chat about this.