vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Riceville, anyone heard of it?

You guys are insane.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    You guys are insane.

so what was the creepy thing that happened that you're not telling us about???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Creepy

Yes, do tell. If there is any sort of probing involved in going out there, I don't think I'll be as interested in going.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

"Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

I am very interested. I am also curious who controls the property, other than the crazy lady with the broken shotgun and hatchet. I also respect Ekidokai's opinions, with his background and all. I would certainly respect any private property issues here.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

There are two different owners involved with what was Riceville. We were actually contacted by one of the owners to see if we could find out the story. The other went along easy enough.

It amazes me how much interest there continues to be with this place. Just like the interest in the Torch Run at the Stud Mill Road. The other two ghost towns we are looking into have much more to look at and have better stories.

I have to gather all the media up and put it on the website soon. This caching stuff has been getting in the way.

I'm not being evasive, but after that channel 5 screw up we are a little hesitant to advertise the location. Channel 5 didn't do the story as they told us they would. They left out the whole true story.

The last time we went out there two people that do not sleep walk were drawn out into an area in the woods at different times in the night and then the paths disappeared on a couple of other people. Some other stuff too, but nothing exciting. There seems to still be some activity that we need to take care of before the cache can be activated and we can tell people where it is. It is not easy to get to at all.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Thanks to all for their prompt response. I passed the info on to my co-worker. I knew someone here would know something about it.

And thank you to Ekidokai for sharing what he feels he is able to. I will wait a bit while this is looked into a little more if it is best for any investigations.

Wow, thanks for all the info Ekidokai! The sleepwalking and disappearing paths stuff is creepy... just reading it gave me shivers, lol.