vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!

Default Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!

Let it be known that on this day, July 9th 2009, Shuman Road Searchers has surpassed the "1000th found geocache" milestone.

As we acknowledge Jim's hard earned place in history we must also recognise that his trusty Garmin Vista gallantly and safely brought him to each and every cache on his journey toward this awesome milestone. So, as we express our congratulations and adulations towards Jim's triumph we also must share in Jim's recent loss; his Garmin Vista DIED on this monumentus day! All is well for in the Vista's passing a new Garmin has entered Jim's life to assist in his quest to achieve his 2000th find.

Congratulations Jim and thank you for letting me take part on this historic day!!

Cache On!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Congratulations on a huge milestone. It took me two years but the journey was awesome. Hope you have enjoyed your journey and here's to many more happy times on the trails.

Also - thanks for all you have put out too!

Congratulations.

That's too bad about the GPSr. Should have had a Magellan. 7 years and still going strong.

Congratulations and best wishes.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Congrats on your milestone! Sorry to hear about your trusty friend.

Default Way to go Jim!

What a fast 1000 that was! Glad to be along with you for a bunch of them and of course racing around at all hours of the night chasing the FTF's. Did you spill some of Brian's new brew on the Vista? You can't kill those things. Did you run over it with your car?

Congrats, my friend and I look forward to our continued friendship and caching adventures! Now on to 2000!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congrats to you and we hope you find many more and place as many as you can.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Congrats, it's telling you to by an Oregon
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Congrats on 1K! Wait for it..........it's coming...........Which one was your favorite?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

I've really enjoyed all the caches you have put out....wait a minute, I haven't found all that you have put out!....but I hope you know what I mean. Forget about going on to the 2,000 mark for awhile....for now, just sit and think about all the joy you have had getting to this 1,000 find milestone. Isn't it a satisfying feeling? I'm sure it's been an incredible journey. 1,000 times you have said "Found it". Very, very cool, indeed. Congratulations.....and thank you for all you do for the rest of us.

Congratulations!!!! Do you Remember all that you have done, the hikes in the rain, (I'm sure there were some of those), the DNF's, (have to have been some of those as well), the cut, the scrapes, the bugs, the friends, the new places you have found. What a great time!