vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Hear Ye!!

Congratulations to my big brother on his milestone. I still remember when he opened up the christmas gift containing the now dead Vista. The GPSr acted as our timekeeper in Baxter and has been a trusty cache companion for over a year now. I can't wait to see the new handheld in action next weekend on our trip up the Golden Road.

Now hurry up and get down here to New Hampshire so we can finish up the NH Alphabet challenge.

grats guys! that came pretty quick!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Congratulations! Sorry to hear about the Garmin

Many thanks to all for the congrats! I have yet to meet some of you but you can not be to bad because you do cache! I have a hard time narrowing down 1 cache that is my favorite. I have memories from every cache that I have found! I remember a Saturday morning when LT had 3 new ones in New Sharon that I beat Mapachi to and another LT cache that Bsstacey and I were neck deep in snow taking the short cut. I have done about half of my caching with my wife or son or Bsstacey(my brother) and each cache (guardrail or ammo can in the woods) has great memories! Another favorite was the night I had a casche published for Kaching Karens event and Mapachi had hide one within 10 feet and neither of us new it but mine was published first and Gob-ler was the FTF on Mapachi's hide which never got published! I recently have done a bunch of caching with Trezurs r Fun and have had a blast, I think! Steve took us on the Stud Mill road and forgot to get gas first so we almost ran out on rt9 on a Monday morning at 1 am and he uses a stamp to sign the logs! Damn stamp! All kidding aside, Steve has become a good friend! I have also spent some time with everyone's favorite lawyer Dan. I have many memories from going 120mph on the back roads of maine in his Z to racing him around the county side for the FTF's and doing the Centum in NH. Through all of it Dan has become a great friend and was a great teacher to me when I first started this obsession! I think, with all of that being said, That my most favorite cache was http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...2-4b9717bc2bdf. The view was wonderful and my whole family was there with me! Again, thank you to everyone
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

How could I forget that 1 crazy evening with my first to find female friend Tandemstoker trying to beat Pat to the FTF's on the Yorktown series. Running through chest deep water and bouncing out in the back of Pats truck?!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Thanks for answering and what a great response. Not easy to narrow one down for sure. And I really like the "double placement" for Karen's event. Seems LT comes up a lot when I ask this question!

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Many thanks to all for the congrats! I have yet to meet some of you but you can not be to bad because you do cache! I have a hard time narrowing down 1 cache that is my favorite. I have memories from every cache that I have found! I remember a Saturday morning when LT had 3 new ones in New Sharon that I beat Mapachi to and another LT cache that Bsstacey and I were neck deep in snow taking the short cut. I have done about half of my caching with my wife or son or Bsstacey(my brother) and each cache (guardrail or ammo can in the woods) has great memories! Another favorite was the night I had a casche published for Kaching Karens event and Mapachi had hide one within 10 feet and neither of us new it but mine was published first and Gob-ler was the FTF on Mapachi's hide which never got published! I recently have done a bunch of caching with Trezurs r Fun and have had a blast, I think! Steve took us on the Stud Mill road and forgot to get gas first so we almost ran out on rt9 on a Monday morning at 1 am and he uses a stamp to sign the logs! Damn stamp! All kidding aside, Steve has become a good friend! I have also spent some time with everyone's favorite lawyer Dan. I have many memories from going 120mph on the back roads of maine in his Z to racing him around the county side for the FTF's and doing the Centum in NH. Through all of it Dan has become a great friend and was a great teacher to me when I first started this obsession! I think, with all of that being said, That my most favorite cache was http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...2-4b9717bc2bdf. The view was wonderful and my whole family was there with me! Again, thank you to everyone
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congrats! Ain't this just too cool!?
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country