vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic day!

Default Fantastic day!

This was a fantastic day for caching. Not hot and the wind kept the bugs away.

Beautiful.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Unfortunately, it was a great day to mow my lawn, do some cache maintenance, wash and do maintenance on my very sick car, do some household repairs, shop for a new vehicle, buy some anti-ant spray for "Feel the Power".......but I did take my sweetie out for breakfast. Not one minute spent caching.

Ah - it was a fantastic day for life! Doing whatever would make a great memory. For me, it was to accompany my daughter and Grand-daughter to the Basket Makers Festival at COA in Bar Harbor, watch my Grand-daughter dance, find a cache and head home. Then with a new cache published - go and grab a FTF with my hubby and dog in the car.

Rain predicted for tomorrow but we will be celebrating a birthday - Amara turns 2!

I just read your post, Lois.....Thanks, Lady, quality stuff......life is good....

Default yup, it sure was.

As I mentioned an earlier post, it seems work and chores get in the way of caching. Chores around the house, finally getting lawns mowed. But, in anticipation of kayaking a little north of me, I did prepare 3 new caches for placing at spots that stand out in my memory as a child in the Millinocket area. Now to get there......
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

It was a fantastic day - and a cache would have been nice. I thought about all the caches in the BCF while we took my honorary niece and nephew up to the Orono Boardwalk, but if we did those we could not have fit in everything else on the schedule for the day. Maybe if it clears up we'll be able to take them to one or two today. Yesterday was also my son's 21st birthday.

I thought maybe this weather might entice someone to be FTF on my new cache, it would have been a great day to be there!
    Shameless plug:
    Sounds Easy To Me (GC1VFWZ) by brdad (3.5/3)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

It was a very nice day here in PA. Early we went and picked two bushel of green beans and then spent the day canning them. Had a big thunder shower go through and the smell of freshly washed air was memorable!

Even managed a cache or two.
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

It was a fantastic day indeed! I got up at 4am (to beat the winds) and kayaked from Pine Point to East End Beach! Robt and Ethan picked me up at the end and we topped the day off with some easier caches. There's nothing like a 1/1 when you are sore all over!!
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

It was a great day for me, too! A local cacher here in Saint John, whom I've never met but is a facebook friend, called me up when she saw my status set to "wish I could go caching". We ended up going to get some caches in Rockwood Park that both of us have wanted to get off our maps, and that neither of us felt safe going for alone. I made a new friend and caching buddy for Saint John! Just what I needed. I love caching for sooo many reasons! And to top it off, it was a beautiful day, few bugs and some rugged terrain. Awesome!

It was an awesome day. We cached in Phippsburg; most were hikes, but all were worth it. The jewel of the day was http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...0-331776f978b8 More people really have to do this one, even if it does require more time and energy than we're used to. I'll go back anytime, but don't think I'd be much help in the navigation department. We didn't even come out the same way we went in.