vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BenandTina Find 100

Default BenandTina Find 100

Congratulations to two fine people that I meet at an event not too long ago. Find #100 on BenandTina Tribute.

July 9 by <A style="TEXT-DECORATION: underline" name=76614309>benandtina (105 found)
    YAY!!! Our 100th cache!!! We wanted to enjoy the fabulous weather but I refused to let us get any caches near home until getting this one because I wanted it to be our 100th. We were quite pleased with the moose that felt the need to give us a 100th cache gift, lol.

We didn't leave home until 6PM so we couldn't do the run... we'll have to save that for a weekend ) TFTC! Ben left a bunch of wheat cents in it because he's crazy that way. I accidentally signed the log 7/10 even though it was the 9th... oops! Oh, and we may or may not have spent the drive home calling each other Beans and Tuna. ;o)
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

That was a quick 100! Congratulations, the first 100 is always a major and memorable milestone.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Congrats!

That was a quick and fun 100, right? This is the point where you might have to concede that this hobby has the potential to be addicting. When I logged my 100th I wondered if the hobby would continue and the next thing you know you're at 1000! So keep up the great effort and we'll be watching to see how quick you get to 1000!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congrats! Cool choice for #100!
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

#100 was the most memorable milestone for me so far. Congrats and keep going
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

You got this milestone pretty quick. Congrats to a great couple. Enjoy summer and caching. It has was fun to meet you along the way too!

Congratulations to you both!! I was just researching my number of DNFs to post to another thread and realized we have 129 logged DNFs since we started caching!! There's a milestone!

Congratulations! 100 is the best milestone, wherever you find it, but yours was even more special.

Hi! Thanks so much everyone These have been a great 100 and we are most definitely addicted. Our goal is to keep going until we have our dog trained to find the caches for us. Considering he still gives us a "Why did you do that? There is no food in there." look at every cache I figure we'll be doing this for a while.

Oh, the Beans and Tuna comment probably doesn't make sense if you haven't seen the log. Someone mentioned that they wrote down the name of the cache and later misread it for Beans and Tuna. I decided Beans is a more appropriate name for my husband so it has stuck.

congrats on your milestone now get out there and get more
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas