vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rulost is not lost! Finds 2000 Caches!

Congratulations! I have a quick question, once your memory starts going and you happen to re-visit a cache that you can't recall finding does that count as a new find?
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Congratulations! I have a quick question, once your memory starts going and you happen to re-visit a cache that you can't recall finding does that count as a new find?
    Only if you act surprised when you find it!

Bruce I missed this post the other day. Congratulations in a big way on that large number of caches.

I am just still trying to figure out if it is or is not about . . . . . . . .?
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Hi Bruce.....I've been offline for a few days and missed this when it first came out. But here's yet another congratulations for saying "Found it" 2,000 times....

Congrats, Bruce.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

We especially liked this cache, in Moncton, New Brunswick.

Awwww, c'mon now......I personally led you to some of Geo Zoo caches and you seemed delighted..... ;-))