Headed to Greenville for about 4 days and I loaded the GPS up with everything in the surrounding area for a good 30 minutes. I am doing Borestone for sure while there and want to attempt the Snor-Cache as only one other person has found it. What else can you recommend as "must see"?

Side note, my dad finally had an issue with this Etrex Legend and bought a PN-40. Not the road I would have gone but his money, his decision...I am bringing my laptop with a ton of caches saved in MapSource. Is there an easy way to transfer everything I have saved in MapSource over to his Delorme so he doesn't have to download everything? Its a brand new unit and he just got it Sunday night and probably hasn't learned much yet. I've never touched a Delorme unit but as with all GPSr's, I'm sure it can't be too rough. I was thinking as we are both free members, I could maybe drop all my caches from GPS to EasyGPS and then we could upload them to his unit? Again, where we are just using .loc files, maybe I could do the same thing using GSAK? Just want to make sure he has a chance to play around while we are there and learn to use the unit quickly. FYI, no internet access while there so any other recommended software I'll need to get between now and tomorrow night.