vb:literal>

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The JD Foundation's 1st annual fund raising yardsale.

Default The JD Foundation's 1st annual fund raising yardsale.

May 22, 23, 24......Intersection of rts 15 & 16......Abbot

Although we are calling this a yardsale, we are hoping it turns out to be a fun filled weekend of events. Camping at our house or in the surrounding area, plenty of geocaches in the area and we are planning outings with some of us more experience cachers showing "newbies" the ropes, local hikes led by local people that know how to get to some of the more interesting sights, a camp fire in the evenings, local musicians will be playing over the weekend, gas grills for cooking, games and much more.

Come for the weekend, stop by for the day, help sell some of the donated items, go caching, go for a hike, play some games, eat some food, or just sit and enjoy our company and all the while be helping a very worthwhile cause.

We still need those donated yardsale items, so keep checking those barns, sheds, cellars, attics and wherever else you store unwanted items. Give me a call at 876-2295 or email me at vic-biker@hotmail.com and I'll make arangements to pick up your items.

Thank you to all that have already donated, you have deeply touched both Cheryl and I.

Once my "little job" is over I will be organizing some boxes of stuff for you. Sounds like fun and a nice alternative if you can't go to Geowoodstock.

I think I might be able to find a few things.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

That weekend may be free for me. I will have to keep this in mind. A camp fire and good people, what can be better. Were are you going to have the tents set up Vic? Is there a place to hang my hammock?
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Is there a place to hang my hammock?
    Rick, there is always a place for your hammock, even in the barn if it rains.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    I think I might be able to find a few things.
    Mike, if my memory serves me correctly and I'm sure it does, you already have. That doesn't mean we don't want more though.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Once my "little job" is over I will be organizing some boxes of stuff for you. Sounds like fun and a nice alternative if you can't go to Geowoodstock.
    If you were here it would be way more fun then Geowoodstock.

Well, for various reasons, I can not go to GW this year.........so time will tell. Gotta let the dust settle after 4/15..........but dust settles quickly!

Default Quick update.

I will be headed south this afternoon around 3 pm, we have a seminar in Portland tomorrow. I have a pick up of yardsale items there tomorrow after the meeting, then I'll be in southern Maine Fri. and Sat. with stops in Limington, Limerick, W.Newfield and Cornish that I know of so far. Will be headed north on Sun., all this dependent on Mother Nature.