vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another one for FFJ!

Oooohhh, puppies taste good, dipped in gravy or maple syrup.

Happy Birthday.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Oooohhh, puppies taste good, dipped in gravy or maple syrup.

Happy Birthday.

Or "Cat" sup. Thank you folks, I'm here all week. Try the veal.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

ok folks, we're still a little too on topic with this....

who likes beer???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Who's one sick puppy!? Seriously..........Happy Birthday!
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Yes, Firefighterjake is another year older today!

So to celebrate I would like to take this thread and derail it with the first post!!

WHO LIKES PUPPIES!?!?!?!
    I like other people's puppies, but would not want any of my own . . . athough Theodore Roosevelt thinks he is a dog half of the time and thinks he is a person the other half of the time.

Oh yeah, thanks for the well wishes, surprising me last night (I'm still a bit traumatized from seeing you jump out of the giant cake . . . or was that a giant blueberry cobbler . . . wearing nothing but Speedos) and of course for my now prized possession -- THE POTATO ROCK.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    Me, me - are we going to give FFJ a puppy for his birthday? Oh, what kind of puppies? Heidi may not approve! And I am not into those kind either................

Seriously - enjoy the day Jake!
    Is "puppies" a code word for something else Lois since last night you were talking about all kinds of things which made poor Aaron blush . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Happy birthday Jason! (I hope you showed up to your own party...)
    Well yeah . . . but Aaron surprised me as originally I was just going to have a relatively quiet night since Heidi was working . . . my thoughts were to go watch a cheap movie and then join him, Calico and my good friend Joe at the Weathervane (since they give you $10 off on your birthday . . . and I love Red Tide clams) . . . so I was a bit surprised to find a few other familiar faces there at the restaurant.

And then I had an even better surprise (I know, I know Hiram . . . it's hard to believe that anything could top your gift to me of a rock that looked like a potato) but I came home to find my wife home . . . with a DQ ice cream cake. Turns out they were over-staffed and so they allowed her to go home.

All in all, it was a fantastic day . . . maybe not as great as my 24th birthday . . . but it was pretty darn close.

It started out with the Secretarys giving me some kisses (the chocolate ones) and some brownies . . . ate lunch with the Fire Inspector who shares my birthday . . . came back to find that the on-duty crew had bought me cake and ice cream (the first time in the 14 years I've had a birthday at work) . . . then a movie . . . dinner . . . ice cream cake . . . and being able to hang out with my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    ok folks, we're still a little too on topic with this....

who likes beer???
    I prefer woodchucks.

Sounds like a wonderful day!!! Happy birthday!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Well yeah . . . but Aaron surprised me as originally I was just going to have a relatively quiet night since Heidi was working . . . my thoughts were to go watch a cheap movie and then join him, Calico and my good friend Joe at the Weathervane (since they give you $10 off on your birthday . . . and I love Red Tide clams) . . . so I was a bit surprised to find a few other familiar faces there at the restaurant.

And then I had an even better surprise (I know, I know Hiram . . . it's hard to believe that anything could top your gift to me of a rock that looked like a potato) but I came home to find my wife home . . . with a DQ ice cream cake. Turns out they were over-staffed and so they allowed her to go home.

All in all, it was a fantastic day . . . maybe not as great as my 24th birthday . . . but it was pretty darn close.

It started out with the Secretarys giving me some kisses (the chocolate ones) and some brownies . . . ate lunch with the Fire Inspector who shares my birthday . . . came back to find that the on-duty crew had bought me cake and ice cream (the first time in the 14 years I've had a birthday at work) . . . then a movie . . . dinner . . . ice cream cake . . . and being able to hang out with my wife.

Hey Jake....Happy Birthday....

I don't know, though, about that woodchuck thing you have going. And it goes back quite a ways.....I'm remembering your Out of Place cache next to the little cemetary in Bangor. Seems you've had a woodchuck fancy for a long time now.....