vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrate 2009

Default Celebrate 2009

Okay folks! I've set the date and booked the school cafeteria. The "Celebrate 2009" event will be held at Windsor School on January 31st (Sunday) from 2:00-6:00ish. It's a family event (well, everyone can come), a technology event, an eating event (of course) and a celebration of 2009. Look for details soon!

Now, for a name....

Talking How about...

Celebrate 2009-Is it ever going to stop raining or where did our summer go?
    Happy Trails!

Thanks KK for sponsoring this event again this year. We will watch for the "formal" posting on GC.com. I know what I have to bring - other than food!

already!?!!?!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Starting the year off with a flash
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

For planning purposes, I for one and happy to already know some dates which have been selected for 2010. When it comes to making choices and balancing with a family - the earlier the better as far as I am concerned.

For example, I already know a family wedding over 2 weekends will prevent me from attending Geowoodstock and the Maritime Mega. A bummer but at least now I know.

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    For planning purposes, I for one and happy to already know some dates which have been selected for 2010. When it comes to making choices and balancing with a family - the earlier the better as far as I am concerned.

For example, I already know a family wedding over 2 weekends will prevent me from attending Geowoodstock and the Maritime Mega. A bummer but at least now I know.
    It's early enough - you can get them to change the wedding dates!

Default Too long

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post

That would be way too long a title.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme View Post
    It's early enough - you can get them to change the wedding dates!
    Hee, hee don't I wish. Half the wedding party is coming from Spain and the date is carved in stone......... I can live with it.

I have never heard of doing 2 weddings - so this should be an interesting first! Glad the groom makes big bucks!

Default Fun

I'll be looking forward to this event as we had a good time last year. Cooper loved being able to run around the gym while I was able to talk to some other cachers.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry