vb:literal>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stud Mill Road and Barbecue

Hybrid View

Default Stud Mill Road and Barbecue

On July 22nd, Team Lexmano is gathering around 4:30PM near Cabela's to find the NE Centum Challenge cache as a team. We will then repair to Famous Dave's Barbecue about 5PM to chow down and share our recollections about our day on the SMR.

From there we will head to the MGA coffee break event that night in Biddeford.

Anyone else who has done the SMR or is thinking about can join us at Famous Daves to share the experience. If you are thinking of coming, email me at ebayfiend@hotmail.com or call me 939-0820.

aww I will be stuck at work that day. What is the GC code for the NE Centrum Challenge Cache?

Quote Originally Posted by drwhogrl View Post
    aww I will be stuck at work that day. What is the GC code for the NE Centrum Challenge Cache?
    The code is GC1RBE5

Ed...I've put out invites and hope to be bringing atleast one new event attendee that evening. So I hope to be able to join you, if not being relied upon for a ride.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Gotta love Famous Dave's Barbecue! Unfortunately, it's too far for me to travel just for dinner.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

I have to double check my work schedule but i've never been to a caching event so i'd like to try and make it
    ~:Crunch:~

Gas to drive around town for 2 hours = $5Bologna, Cheese, Cabbage, Bread, 16 sets of beads, and 5 flashlights at Wal*Mart = $15
    Finding 12 geocaches and only getting stopped by the cops once = priceless

Quote Originally Posted by MTCrunch23 View Post
    I have to double check my work schedule but i've never been to a caching event so i'd like to try and make it
    The official GC event is in Biddeford after dinner. The unofficial event will be at Famous Daves. Both should be a good time.

I'd like to, but I've used up all my vacation this year already and can't make it down during the week.

But I'll be sure to have a beer after work to help celbrate in spirit.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Have the family birthday evening, but hoping I can at least make it to the event.

Really would love to make it. I'll be on day two of my trek out to the Ohio Mega Event. It might take three days if I get all the caches I want on the trip out. These gatherings and events sound like fun.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.