vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Change in Board Members

Default Change in Board Members

The board is sad to announce that Medawisla is stepping down from her position as a board member. Her compassion for others, dedication to the environment, and her positive and fun attitude in these forums and on the trail and events, not to mention her phenomenal work on the newsletter, will be missed by all of us.

The board would also like to announce that it has unanimously decided on someone to fill Stephanie's position. As one of the candidates in the last board election, Ekidokai was asked to take over her position on the board, and he has graciously accepted. With his unique outlook and dedication to the site he will undoubtedly make a great addition to the board.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

Cool! Congratulations to ekidokai! (wow, I almost spelled that right without looking!)

Hey Mike,

Lets celebrate! Diet Moxie and Ribs! See you tomorrow.

Sorry to see you go Steph but I can understand and just want you to know that you will be missed. I also would hope that one of the board members will take up the slack and continue with the newsletter that you so graciously undertook each month. I miss that very much. Good luck in your life and hope you can continue with us and post as much as you can in here.

Good luck Ekidokia and you have some big shoes to fill,well maybe not big but around size 6 or so....
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Steph: Thanks for all you have done!

Ekidokia: Congrats and thanks for stepping up and volunteering. I hope you find the experience rewarding.
    The farmer gave permission to place the cache in the field, but the bull charges.

Medaweisla, You are a sweet, and considerate person . I hope you get a chance to accomplish all that is important to you.

Ekidoki, I nominated you for board member back during nominations, because in the short amount of time you had been caching, you had reached many milestones and had placed some super caches. I knew then that you would be an asset to the board and help newcomers keep the interest. I'm happy you accepted the position.

Opalsns

Sheesh! Medawookie was a major contributor to GCM.org and will be missed. Just don't give up geocaching, and we'll see you on the trail sometime.

Ekidookie: Been there, done that, know what you can expect. Good luck!

Thank you Steph for all that you've done . . .

And thank you Eki . . . Eke . . . Mike . . . for volunteering.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Hey Mike.... thank you. Speaking from experience elsewhere... someone has to do it. Give it your best.....QTIP(Quite Taking it Personally) often, and leave the business of things where it belongs, protecting your passion for caching and the fun. So thank you very much for stepping up.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Smile Thanks Stef.....

I know that I am not the only one that will be missing you. Thanks for all that you have done to further the cause of the site, with the newsletter and your ability to make us all smile.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.