vb:literal>

Thread: Earthcaches - Milestones and Recognition Program

Default Earthcaches - Milestones and Recognition Program

Not sure if folks know there is a recognition program with pins awarded for certain levels of finds on Earthcaches. For a long time they have awarded pins for certain levels of achievement if you sent your finds in.

Some of that is ending 8/1.09. So to learn more - go to http://www.earthcache.org/ Some of you may already be eligible for pins you have earned. Others may only be a cache or two away.

Just thought I would give every one a heads up. I am missing one state for an 3rd level pin - urghhhh - anyone for a road trip before 8/1!!!!??? Let me know.

Thanks Lois,

I had seen the cool icons, but had no idea the levels were so reachable. My Bronze level application has been submitted.

Ed

well, I have 19 EC finds, but they're all only in one state... and I'd have to hide a few. Do Co-Hides count???
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Default Received Earthcache Bronze Level Pin July 20th

Very nice, I am only sorry I can't get the next level done before August 1st.

I have shared the info with others and at least two have submitted.

Thanks again Lois-Anne for the heads up.

Yes ty from me as well. I've decided not to submit before August, because the publishing approval process takes atleast 3 weeks. And one pin doesn't do much for me w/out the other. I just wish they'd given more notice of this elimination, or allow you to purchase them if you qualify. The scrapbook will just look funny w/some rather than all. I'll just focus on the top two levels Thank you for your encouragement in this area of geocaching Lois Ann.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

mine arrived yesterday - thanks for the info!

Mine arrived as well. Now to try and get another Earthcache done in NH before 8/1. I have already published one. As I remember it - it didn't take 3 weeks.

Publishing Earthcaches has a few different twists over just a regular cache. But - it isn't all that hard and certainly rewarding in the end.