vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ammo can in the woods!!!

Default Ammo can in the woods!!!

Now that I have your attention, let it be known that on this day July 22 Trezurs-r-Fun has found his 1000th cache!! It only took 5 years and 2 months. It is hard to believe that he did it so quickly! He did 740 in the first 5 years and 265 in the last 2 months. I guess all he needed was a push or a great caching buddy who is not vertically challenged! When we cache together I have to help him with any cache more than 6 feet off the ground or hidden or even out in the open or maybe it is the fact that he uses a stamp to sign the logs.To lazy to use a pen or maybe it is to difficult!! No wonder it took him so long to find the first 700. I bet Haffy was a huge help there. Now that the truth is out, Steve has become a good friend in the last few months and we have had some fun adventures. Me finding the cache while he walks around in circles! I think I can get him his next 1000 a little quicker than he achieved his first 1000! I look forward to the challenge! Cache on my friend!!!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by shuman road searchers View Post
    Now that I have your attention, let it be known that on this day July 22 Trezurs-r-Fun has found his 1000th cache!! It only took 5 years and 2 months. It is hard to believe that he did it so quickly! He did 740 in the first 5 years and 265 in the last 2 months. I guess all he needed was a push or a great caching buddy who is not vertically challenged! When we cache together I have to help him with any cache more than 6 feet off the ground or hidden or even out in the open or maybe it is the fact that he uses a stamp to sign the logs.To lazy to use a pen or maybe it is to difficult!! No wonder it took him so long to find the first 700. I bet Haffy was a huge help there. Now that the truth is out, Steve has become a good friend in the last few months and we have had some fun adventures. Me finding the cache while he walks around in circles! I think I can get him his next 1000 a little quicker than he achieved his first 1000! I look forward to the challenge! Cache on my friend!!!

Yeah I was a big help on the higher caches but not much...lol. Way to go Steve and onward to higher numbers.... I miss you buddy.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Congrats on your milestone!

Find #1,000.....I'm sure that smiley face put a smile on YOUR face. Way to go.....

Congrats, here's to 1000 more!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

1000 is a memorable number and I wish you many happy trails as you venture on to more. Congrats on this milestone!

Congratulations
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Default Way to go Steve and company!

Glad to see you back in the game and having fun.
    Happy Trails!

Default Congratulations!

And happy caching! On to the next 1,000!
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Congratulations!!!