vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Facebook question

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    This person is a geocacher. I am not going to say any names but if they were on your list you would know who I was talking about. And no it is not Hiram.
    Rick, don't know if it's me or not (my mother-in-law was going to defriend me due to the Mafia Wars thing...), but you can block an application without blocking a friend. In my example, if a Mafia Wars announcement pops up, click on the upper right side. You can block the friend, OR block the application. That way you can still see all the (non Mafia) posts by that person, but you aren't totally annoyed by some game you have no interest in. While I'm into Mafia Wars, I could care less about my sisters rabid interest in collecting eggs on Facebook, or her farm creatures. I block them, but still see her other posts. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    yeah, and who was already playing when I got sucked in???
    yeah, but who passed my level by over 100 lvls in the first week of their playing Don Andy....
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    yeah, but who passed my level by over 100 lvls in the first week of their playing Don Andy....
    Careful there Hiram or Don Andy will be fitting you for a pair of cement shoes!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Trick or Treat View Post
    I have this fb friend I know because Dawn used to work with her. She has a 5 year old son and a live in boyfriend. She updates her status at least four times a day and it's always: "having lunch with my man", "taking a nap with my son and my man", "going on vacation with my man". Dawn unfriended her because she couldn't take it and the girl messaged me wanting to know what was up. In the end Dawn hid her, but I kept her. It's just too fun reading all her updates to Dawn! Mwuahaha!
    Is that an evil laugh I hear?
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    Rick, don't know if it's me or not (my mother-in-law was going to defriend me due to the Mafia Wars thing...), but you can block an application without blocking a friend. In my example, if a Mafia Wars announcement pops up, click on the upper right side. You can block the friend, OR block the application. That way you can still see all the (non Mafia) posts by that person, but you aren't totally annoyed by some game you have no interest in. While I'm into Mafia Wars, I could care less about my sisters rabid interest in collecting eggs on Facebook, or her farm creatures. I block them, but still see her other posts. Hope that helps
    No it was not you Andy. But now that I know this, how do I unblock a person so that I can block just there application.
    Blazing Troll

You know the old saying... "The only stupid question is the one not asked"!? Thank you Rick for speaking up......learning a ton about FB here....
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

No it was not you Andy. But now that I know this, how do I unblock a person so that I can block just there application.
    I'm not sure if you can unblock someone, or if you have to refriend them.

this is right from the FB help page

How do I remove someone from my Block List?
    You can do this by clicking Remove next to their name from the bottom of the Privacy page. However, this will not automatically add them to your friends list. Instead, you will need to search for them and send them a friend request.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.