vb:literal>

Thread: Quebec City

Default Quebec City

Di and I are headed to Quebec City a couple months from now and it's not too soon for us to start running PQ's and getting some general guidelines. I can't seem to get a good starting or center point. Perhaps a cache close to the Old City will help get me started.

Then, we have 3 days and I assume there are some on this site that would suggest some can't miss caches. Merci beaucoup pour la aide. Combien d'argent pour une martiini double?
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Hee, hee - the Mega was there and I never made it into the old city. There was a virtual there that sounded intreging - cannon ball into a tree. Some of the folks did it. I would look for that and go out from there. Another time I will get it.

There is also a WhereIGo cache close too, I think. Team2hunt and kayakerinme can help on that and team2hunt has an Earthcache up there I think.

Morancy Falls is a must do and we had the pleasure of viewing the Fire Works competition - OMG! How cool!?! Son and d-i-l are headed up in another week or so for a few days - their "go to" place.

Enjoy your visit!

Default Morency Falls

Great spot, if you look at our Avatar, that's where it was taken!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Question The old city....

Here is the virtual within the old city of Quebec.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...4-ac2d69d9c0ef

And my Earth cache is actually in Ottawa. Hog's Back Falls.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...b-3f08562c7543

Have a great trip!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Yes, The cannon ball in the tree is a good one that you will find easily. We missed a few due to too much snow during winter carnival. The falls was something at that time of the year. People were ice picking up the sides and the fall made a huge mountain of ice below it. Quite a sight. Have a great time. There will be much going on in the old city this time of year. The cannon ball is right in the middle of the old city and a good starting point I think.

Pedalchick and I did the cannonball when we were up there in the winter. Cool history.