vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EMSDanel goes over 2000!

Thumbs up EMSDanel goes over 2000!

While we were doing the SMR caches, EMSDanel suggested a few others - while we in the area. Regular ones which were not PNGs.

So, we did a few more caches than were actually on his check list of caches telling him how many we had done for the day. He actually thought he was a few short of that 2000 mark when we finished the d ay. After all are logged - everything is said and done - he hit 2000 during our marathon caching day.

Way to go Dan! Here's to many more......and the journey continues.

Wow.....too cool. Congrats!! I can see how someone might lose track of where their goal/mile marker is during an SMR adventure. In that case the 2000th doesn't matter as much as what you were doing....I hope. I'll be looking for you on the trails......Very soon
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Default Yea !!!!!

Dan, I can think of no one who deserves congrats more than you, on reaching this milestone. Your participation and leadership in the caching community is a bahr that is over and above; from placement of caches to events to being a role model for beginner cachers. Of course, I have to ask and I am really looking forward to your response, which one was your favorite?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

It's kind of cool that I got to meet you on the trail during the quest for 2000. Cache Happy!!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Default Congrats!

Way to go Dan! And I thoroughly agree that caching is just one of the bundle of activities this kind man does well. I'm proud to consider Dan as a friend and confidante.
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Congratulations Dan! It is hard to believe with everything else you do that you have time to cache let alone find 2000!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright

Congratulations Dan! Don't know how you find the time with all that you give back to the community, but I'm glad you do!

Congrats Dan! I followed you and Lois-Ann on Sunday, saw many of your sigs on the SMR.

Way to go Dan. congratulations here's to many more,