vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Tl 2009

Ah memories...I wish I had some.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by eebee View Post
    I knew I was going to enjoy the event when, within 5 minutes of arriving, I was already in my kayak It was a great time. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    ;-) Wonderful memories - that's all I can say.
    Yeah, the kayaking, the swimming, the food, the beanbags, the horseshoes, the campsite (which I think was the best site yet for a TL event) was all awesome. And the company was what made it even better.

Thanks to everyone that helped out; lois for the prize detail, brad and dave for the ez ups, jake for the fire detail, brad again for helpin out with the pancake breakfast, and the dogs for helping to keep the campsite clean by picking up all the food we dropped.

This was definitely a great event, here's to next year!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Sounds like a great time was had by all. One of these days I'll make it back to enjoy the fellowship. I sure do miss everyone.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Sounds like a great time was had by all. One of these days I'll make it back to enjoy the fellowship. I sure do miss everyone.
    Just do it. You know you'd be welcomed back!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Yeah, the kayaking, the swimming, the food, the beanbags, the horseshoes, the campsite (which I think was the best site yet for a TL event . . . especially the outhouse which was without a doubt the best one ever ) was all awesome. And the company was what made it even better.

Thanks to everyone that helped out; lois for the prize detail, brad and dave for the ez ups, jake for not stealing breakfast, brad for showing me what a real 4WD vehicle can do, and the dogs for helping to keep the campsite clean by picking up all the food we dropped.

This was definitely a great event, here's to next year!
    There I fixed your post . . .

Actually, it was one of the better Tread Lightly events . . . good people, good place and good food.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."