vb:literal>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eustis

Cheryl and I are planning on spending our first year anniversary, next week, in Eustis...depending on the weather. Doing a little camping and some kayaking.

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker View Post
    Cheryl and I are planning on spending our first year anniversary, next week, in Eustis...depending on the weather. Doing a little camping and some kayaking.
    wow, has it been a year already????? congrats

not much better place to spend it than up there.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Congratulations! Enjoy life.

Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Cheryl and I are planning on spending our first year anniversary, next week, in Eustis...depending on the weather. Doing a little camping and some kayaking . . .
    "a little camping and some kayaking" . . . and ____________________ (I figured I would let you fill in the final blank.)

Aw, get your mind out of the gutter . . . I was thinking "and cooking up hotdogs and taking long walks along the lake front beach and watching the night stars."
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post

Aw, get your mind out of the gutter . . . I was thinking "and cooking up hotdogs and taking long walks along the lake front beach and watching the night stars."
    I thought we might also look for "monkeys"...isn't that what you did on your vacation...do they have monkeys in Eustis?

I thought we might also look for "monkeys"...isn't that what you did on your vacation...do they have monkeys in Eustis?
    And here I thought you were thinking something much different . . . that's exactly what I was thinking . . . look for monkeys . . . I'm not sure if there are any monkeys in Eustis though.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    It is surely one of my favorite areas in Maine. We used to camp out at Cathedral Pines many years ago when it only cost $3.50 a night to use the facilities. Goes to show how old I am.. We also used to fish at Sarampas falls for some nice brookies right from the picnic area. The good old days!!!

At $22 for a site, water/electric it's still the best deal in the State. I paid $37 in N.H. Again, huge thank you's to KL. We got most of the island caches and plus a few inland. I got a chance to pop in and visit for a minute and bug her for a few hints, plus my kids love her. Plus I dropped off the biggest TB I've ever found off at her "home" cache. If anyone wants a fun TB, swing on up and introduce yourself to "norey" I cannot wait to go up in Sept.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    Plus I dropped off the biggest TB I've ever found off at her "home" cache. If anyone wants a fun TB, swing on up and introduce yourself to "norey" I cannot wait to go up in Sept.
    Sheesh! Thanks for reminding me that I haven't posted a "Cindy the Cinderblock TB" update in a while!

Default Monkeys?

OKAY, I didn't start this thread, and don't want to derail it, but my caching friend PAT said he used to have a monkey and he said monkeys can be nasty and while you're training YOUR MONKEY, you need to be careful you don't spend too much time with the monkey otherwise YOUR WIFE MIGHT GET JEALOUS!

Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    OKAY, I didn't start this thread, and don't want to derail it, but my caching friend PAT said he used to have a monkey and he said monkeys can be nasty and while you're training YOUR MONKEY, you need to be careful you don't spend too much time with the monkey otherwise YOUR WIFE MIGHT GET JEALOUS!
    Dan, there is definitely a good line here...but I'm not going anywhere near it.