vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life's Journey - Katadin Goddess

Default Life's Journey - Katadin Goddess

Anyone who has been on this site very long knows the name Katadin Goddess, aka, "The Goddess". She is a lady who loves music, owns a Jeep, has many Geocaching finds and has put out her share of caches.

KG has just suffered, probably, one of the greatest losses one may be dealt in life. Her beloved son Ryan, 27 years old, passed away yesterday. Chercacher has been in touch with KG and KG did want her GCM community to know of her loss. Chercacher asked me if I would please post a note to these forums.

Final detail and an obituary are being worked on today. For those of you who may want to be with her during this time - basics of the planning which has already been done are visitation at Funeral Alternatives on Tampa St. in Lewiston from 4P - 7P Wednesday. The details for the funeral on Thursday are still being worked on.

I am sure KG would appreciate quiet thoughts and prayers at this time. Chercacher and vicbiker are planning on doing some things, so please contact them for more information and coordination.

We never know where life's journey may take us. It does help knowing a wonderful community of friends surround us.

Elaine......our thoughts and prayers are w/you (
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

KG has released details of the services - at St. Peter's Cemetery Chapel 11 am thurs and I believe this is Lewiston.

Folks if you are not on Elaine's FB - this a a good place to post your thoughts and condolences to her. I am sure she will apprecitate it.

I,m so sorry, Elaine, for this sudden tragic event. Your life has changed forever. Please know that our heartfelt condolences go out to you and that there are many, many friends who are thinking about you at this time. I wish I could make the hurt go away.....

So sorry for this great loss. Our prayers go out to you and yours.

Opalsns

Our heartfelt sympathies go out to you, KG, and to your family.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Default Our condolences

We want to send our condolences to you and your family. We are saddened by your loss. Know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I cannot imagine what KG is going through and I sincerely hope that it helps, even a little, for her to know that she is our thoughts and prayers.
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

We are so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    The trouble with doing nothing is that it is hard to know when you're finished.

Our many condolences to you and your family for the tremendous loss!! I cannot imagine what you are going through!
    You can't have everything. Where would you put it?-Steven Wright