vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life's Journey - Katadin Goddess

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, KG. My prayers are with you.
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

I haven't been on site for a while or I would have sent my condolences sooner.
    I am so sorry for your loss, Elaine. Know that your many friends are thinking of you and are praying for you and your family in your loss.

i am overwhelmed with the thoughts & prayers from everyone. thank you so much. although i am not vocally active on the site, i do visit from time to time. ryan was my jeeping side kick, with the last venture to castle ledge in minot just less than month ago. i recall conversation with him about going back as it would be a great place to put a cache. maybe i'll put him in the cache since he made fun of me when out looking for tupperware (i wouldnt do that, put him in there) so today is the second worse day of my life ... couldnt sleep ... not the kind of goodbye i want to be saying.

thanks again, elaine

We are so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that our thoughts are with you.

Default Condolences

Elaine, I'm so very, very sorry to hear of your loss. I think we all share in your sorrow.

May you heal with time....
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows