vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2011 maine geocoin

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    No One Else Volunteered? Are You Seriuos??????
    I Volunteered to have people send me pics and I would post them for folks all at the same time for fair viewing, YOU said you didn't know why that would have to be done.
    And there were SEVERAL other volunteers but folks said that Sudonim had been doing it and could handle it.
    I'm not Criticizing anyone, so don't say I am.
    I'm making a valid point.
    Hey Rick,
    WHO are all THE SAME INDIVIDUALS that are making things OLD for you??????

See, Folks say Stupid things like THAT , That make problems on this site. I didn't insult anyone, but you just did.

Now you want Volunteers, ...

I'LL VOLUNTEER TO HELP GET THE 2011 COIN TO PRODUCTION,
    Anyone else?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Opalsns
    are you willing to put up your own money? the site does not have the funds to do a coin it has always come out of sudonim's pocket. then he gets it back when the coins are sold. can you wait that long for the return?
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

One other thing to remember too is that this site does the coin as a not for profit enterprise and if there is any money left over which I doubt there has been any, it is used to fund the site. I doubt that Andy has ever seen any profit from this. With the extra LE coin that is being worked on I think the profit will go towards the site time around. Correct me if I am wrong.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Opalsns View Post
    I didn't insult anyone, but you just did.

Now you want Volunteers, ...

I'LL VOLUNTEER TO HELP GET THE 2011 COIN TO PRODUCTION,
    Anyone else?????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????

Opalsns
    I was not insulting you. You need to slow down and take your time and read what I just said. Here is what I said if that helps.

"It is always easy for other people to criticize what other people do".

I nowhere pointed a finger at you unless you feel guilty. I was talking about people in general.

You know what. You need to stop reading to deeply into things other people say. That has caused you problems here on this web site in the past and now you are doing it again.

I am done responding to you. I have polity tried to explain what the holdup was and why it took so long. I explained that it was not a web site thing like coordinating the posting of photos. It was the behind the scenes stuff after the design was picked. You say you understand but obviously you do not.

I don't understand why you also come here and have to be argumentative when ever someone tried to explain something.

This is only a geocoin. No ones life depends on it.

I wish I could say it was fun talking to you but I have had enough of your tactics.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    One other thing to remember too is that this site does the coin as a not for profit enterprise and if there is any money left over which I doubt there has been any, it is used to fund the site. I doubt that Andy has ever seen any profit from this. With the extra LE coin that is being worked on I think the profit will go towards the site time around. Correct me if I am wrong.
    you are correct

Rick, Andy and Jamie, more than happy to assist on a 2011 coin.

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    I agree. My view is use a small committee (3-5 people), set and keep deadlines and give it to the board for a decision. Can members get involved? Of course. Open it up, discuss and then decide, staying within a deadline.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    I was not insulting you. You need to slow down and take your time and read what I just said. Here is what I said if that helps.

"It is always easy for other people to criticize what other people do".

I nowhere pointed a finger at you unless you feel guilty. I was talking about people in general.

You know what. You need to stop reading to deeply into things other people say. That has caused you problems here on this web site in the past and now you are doing it again.

I am done responding to you. I have polity tried to explain what the holdup was and why it took so long. I explained that it was not a web site thing like coordinating the posting of photos. It was the behind the scenes stuff after the design was picked. You say you understand but obviously you do not.

I don't understand why you also come here and have to be argumentative when ever someone tried to explain something.

This is only a geocoin. No ones life depends on it.

I wish I could say it was fun talking to you but I have had enough of your tactics.
    Tactics???? !!!!!!
    You didn't point a finger, You Lie, you said The SAME PEOPLE MAKING IT OLD.That's not pointing a finger????
    I didn't argue , I made a point, said my opinion , but noone let's me have it.As soon as I post,Some one comes after me. I wasn't causing probs, You Were!!! You and the other 3 or 4 , gang up like a pack of wild dogs.

I'm a good person that does alot for people, I give away coins left and right and help support events. I've dealt with Cancer and saw it take my mother, and young Brother-in-law, I had a child that had learning disabilities. Lost my Dad to cancer and am dealing with Diabeties. I take care of stray and Wild animals. I'm a good Person!!!!!

RETURN MY MONEY TO PAYPAL. !!!!!! And I'll leave,I have already taken all my things off your website!!!Then you can find someoneelse to knock down to make you feel
    powerful.
    What's so small on you that you have to make yourself look so big????????

AND IT"S ONLY ABOUT 4 PEOPLE ON HERE THAT have treated me bad, And those "Holyer than thous " know who they are!!!!The rest of you are AWESOME People with big hearts.I thank You for all your supporting emails and I wish you luck in your futures.

RETURN MY MONEY To PAYPAL NOW and I'll go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    are you willing to put up your own money? The site does not have the funds to do a coin it has always come out of sudonim's pocket. Then he gets it back when the coins are sold. Can you wait that long for the return?

not now!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation Warning

If this thread does not stop being personal then it will be closed. If i close this thread i will start another for the 2011 coin but it will be closed as well if it gets turned into what this one has. Now lets get on topic.

Hey, I hate to see any bickering on here. Also hate the thought of anyone leaving the site. The thing I like best about this place is the people... ALL of the people.
    "Keep on reaching for the stars. You may find that someday you can pull yourself out of the gutter."

Default Once again...

Personal things should be conveyed through PM's and emails. Not here.
    Happy Trails!