vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SuitedPairs Stud Mill Misadventure

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Don't forget about the time you broke down in the Benton Triangle of Doom!!!

Aaron, didn't you have a problem at Harris Mt. trying to drive a Jeep where only Toyota's could go.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

HA HA HA that's a good one Steve. We went all the way til that tree got in the way.

Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    Don't forget about the time you broke down in the Benton Triangle of Doom!!!
    I called HAA for that issue . . . Hiram's Automobile Association. It isn't the best service, but the dues are pretty fair (a 6-pack of Guiness once a year.)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    HA HA HA that's a good one Steve. We went all the way til that tree got in the way.

This is why I carry my chain saw with me

If your at the Milford end of the STUD MILL RD, CALL SULLIVANS 827-2413 directly. They are AAA and will usually take care of you fairly quickly.

Where the hell is that thing?

Thats the old trail groomer in me. Never drive a woods road with out the SAW !

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    Thats the old trail groomer in me. Never drive a woods road with out the SAW !
    The husky was in the back and the tower was a few feet in the front. lol. Didn't make much sense to cut it see that we were there.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    The husky was in the back and the tower was a few feet in the front. lol. Didn't make much sense to cut it see that we were there.

. . . and that would be the Old Firefighter in TRF . . . a chainsaw is truly a multi-purpose tool in the right hands!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    When in doubt CUT IT OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    When in doubt CUT IT OUT!
    Out clearning trails after the ice storm last year... my saying was "If it's down.....go to town" Esp. all the poor birch trees....they don't stand up well after bent
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Default Spare Tire

After reading about the spare tire mishap on the Stud Mill Road I suggested that my husband check ours. Rusted in solid. It goes to the garage next Tuesday. At least we didn't need it when we did the Stud Mill run...
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows