vb:literal>

Thread: KAYAKERINME wins GNTGT in Mass

Default KAYAKERINME wins GNTGT in Mass

Just posting a note to let you all know that kayakerinme won the "most finds by an individual category at the "GREAT NORTHERN TIER GEOCACHING TOURNAMENT" over the weekend. Despite 90+ degree temperatures over 120 cachers searched for 63 new caches spread out over North Central Massachusetts. A great time was had by all and we congratulate kayakerinme on his victory. I think he found about 40 caches. I believe there is a video at www.massgeocachers.org . Look forward to doing the Stud Mill Road in September.

Anniebananie

Way to go KIM! Thanks for posting anniebananie and hope you enjoy the SMR adventure.

Red face

Actually, no. OleSeeker got the most points at 1290 and had more finds. However, since she was awarded the points, I was given the t-shirt since she'd already been given one. However, that was an error and should have gone to BigRock95. In our gang of four he was punching all the cards, OleSeeker was recording the MotherLode coordinates, and I was usually logging. The last cache of the day though, I was wiped so I stayed at the card. Bigrock punched my card instead of hist so it looked like I got one more punch than he did, when he really did one more than me. I gave him the t-shirt as it really should have been his.

So... I didn't win anything except I had an awfully hot, wonderful time in Massachusetts.

And I still have to log those caches!

See - it is all about the stories.........

Thumbs up The real award

So you should have been awarded the " most clever ". To be smart enough to be out of the heat and still look like you did something....

Right....I meant the second right. I'll bet you weren't navigation.

Congrats! on whatever you did to get your name in lights.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Congrats on being so close! Sounds like a fun time!!

It was a great fun event. Too bad some people didnt understand if they signed up in the individual catagory THEY had to go to every cache themselves. Not sit in the truck and snooze. That's what the team catagory was for.

Congrats kayaker see you there next year