vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking for Fellow JEEP Cachers in Southern Maine

spectacle pond past augusta has some great jeep roads, not too harsh at all. a woosy could make those easily. minot has a few good jeep trails. bit rocky though, so better have high clearance. would like to put a cache out at castle ledge actually. any jeepers want to come with me? it was the last place i went with my son ryan. i have one cache in that system already, not minot trolls, the other one. black cat mtn in n. raymond has some good jeep trails too, again rocks are an issue. dam rocks. i finally got a winch so can go most anywhere, plus i have the highlift jack & chains.

there is also some jeep caches in NH that are fun as well as frye mtn.

Quote Originally Posted by Katadin Goddess View Post
    spectacle pond past augusta has some great jeep roads, not too harsh at all. a woosy could make those easily. minot has a few good jeep trails. bit rocky though, so better have high clearance. would like to put a cache out at castle ledge actually. any jeepers want to come with me? it was the last place i went with my son ryan. i have one cache in that system already, not minot trolls, the other one. black cat mtn in n. raymond has some good jeep trails too, again rocks are an issue. dam rocks. i finally got a winch so can go most anywhere, plus i have the highlift jack & chains.

there is also some jeep caches in NH that are fun as well as frye mtn.

As the goddess says the road to Spectical Pond is great for 4-wheeling and has a great water hazzard too!!! While in the area try my Goldfinger cache on the Ingraham Mountain road, That too has some great mud/water holes to go through!
    Last edited by Mapachi; 08-28-2009 at 09:17 PM. Reason: bad grammer

I have a 02 TJ. 2" body 2" susp. 33's, sway disco's,Hilift,CB, fire ex, front n rear hooks. I have straps and 2 come alongs. not as sweet and easy as a winch but it sure tought me how to not get stuck.
    ready to wheel n cache. im in Saco. PM me and we can hit the trail

XMTSpot.... just shot you an e-mail. I am a Jeeper Geocacher in Kennebunk