vb:literal>

Thread: Two for one event weekend coming soon!!

Thumbs up Two for one event weekend coming soon!!

Once again in Bangor there will be two back to back events. A Flash Mob at 1:00 PM followed by Beer and Wings at the Sea Dog at 2:00PM. See Geocaching.com or the front page here for details. Hope for a good turnout again this year.
    Happy Trails!

Once again, it looks like poor planning (In other words me not paying attention to the calendar) will be preventing us from attending.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Still working on this one - I am hoping?

We should be there for the Flash Mob event but we won't be able to stay for the Sea Dog.

I'm in. We'll be bringing Suitedpair as well. Last year we were the LTL (last to leave) the seadog. I'm hoping to make that two in a a row
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

So what's the plan?
    Moo

Default Coverage?

Keep an eye out for Aaron Jackson of Channel 7. He may be lurking around watching the event unfold, with or without a camera person to cover. He wasn't sure as they don't really have weekend news. He contacted me this morning as he's friends with the owner of my sons daycare and wants to do a two part story on geocaching. I want to help him but have no interest in going on television to do so. Basically, he wants to do a little on the background as well as caching in the Bangor area and actually go out on the search with someone I guess while filming pieces along the way. I directed him to a certain time and place in Bangor where he could find a boat load of cachers all at once who might be willing to help him do his story. If you wanna be famous / infamous, be sure to introduce yourself if you spot him.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Keep an eye out for Aaron Jackson of Channel 7. He may be lurking around watching the event unfold, with or without a camera person to cover. He wasn't sure as they don't really have weekend news. He contacted me this morning as he's friends with the owner of my sons daycare and wants to do a two part story on geocaching. I want to help him but have no interest in going on television to do so. Basically, he wants to do a little on the background as well as caching in the Bangor area and actually go out on the search with someone I guess while filming pieces along the way. I directed him to a certain time and place in Bangor where he could find a boat load of cachers all at once who might be willing to help him do his story. If you wanna be famous / infamous, be sure to introduce yourself if you spot him.

Meant to include this so you could who you are looking for...
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry