Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Dogtag Machine

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Dogtag Machine

    want to buy a dogtag machine to punch dogtags...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    want to buy a dogtag machine to punch dogtags...
    I have to ask....

    Why do you want a dog tag machine?

    (And as one who has used these on MANY occasions, I note that these are expensive. I see on on eBay for a $480 opening bid.)
    Last edited by WhereRWe?; 04-28-2005 at 08:38 AM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    I have to ask....

    Why do you want a dog tag machine?

    (And as one who has used these on MANY occasions, I note that these are expensive. I see on on eBay for a $480 opening bid.)
    So I can make dogtags!?!?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    How much. If you would rather PM me thats ok too.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Litchfield, Maine
    Posts
    3,588

    Default

    What kind of dog tag machine is it. I am sure it is probably a military style one and if it is I don't know what we would use it for.
    Blazing Troll

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    How much. If you would rather PM me thats ok too.
    Let me rephrase this!! LOL, I want to buy one. I don't have one for sale.

    I want to buy one to punch dogtags, military one would be fine.

    Doesn't anybody have one kicking around that they want to sell?


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Solon, Maine
    Posts
    5,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Let me rephrase this!! LOL, I want to buy one. I don't have one for sale.

    I want to buy one to punch dogtags, military one would be fine.

    Doesn't anybody have one kicking around that they want to sell?

    Like I said, there's on on eBay:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bath Maine
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Let me rephrase this!! LOL, I want to buy one. I don't have one for sale.

    I want to buy one to punch dogtags, military one would be fine.

    Doesn't anybody have one kicking around that they want to sell?

    Darn. I am the Chaplain for our local American Legion Squadron and thought it would be good to make our members dog tags. Oh well. Good luck finding one.

    Lefty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •