vb:literal>

Thread: Too Much Info!

Default Too Much Info!

Okay, I've been away for a while and I'm trying to catch up on geocachingmaine news, but can't keep up with the posters. I managed to make it through "today's posts" but I have at least two pages of "new posts" to go through. I know there are some threads that I just don't need to read. Is there an easy way to get through them? Have them marked as "read" even though I haven't read them!

Try visiting the last post of every thread. Then you can go back to catch up at your leisure. I believe that'll do it..... think that's how I've done it before.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

In the top menu bar under the "Quick Links" section, select "mark forums read". tada!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    In the top menu bar under the "Quick Links" section, select "mark forums read". tada!
    Sweet, thank you! Of course, I'm now done doing it the long way, but will remember this.

Sweet.......learn something new every day!

There are many paths to the summit of Mount Fuji
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

As much time as I spend online, you'd think I'd never use that feature. But it's hard to keep up with every thread, and some I don't pay full attention to anyway (birthdays, milestones, beer,etc.).
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    But it's hard to keep up with every thread, and some I don't pay full attention to anyway (birthdays, milestones, beer,etc.).
    Sheesh! I'm with you on two out of three, but...