vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: just ordered my first signature item! :)

Default Tags from Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by fins2right View Post
    What catagory did you find them under? I went into Geekery, but that's just me! :-)
    There are actually a few items if you type geocaching into the search bar at the top (ignoring the categories on the left). I saw a listing for buttons, labels or tags from a store I had ordered from in the past and I convo'd the store to suggest he should list this item under geocaching. Store website is:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6014301

So of course then I went on to explain geocaching and he came up with the idea to use acrylics and make little 1 inch tags--and now my hubby and I will have signature items thanks to Rob doing some research on geocaching and a little back and forth with me on design. I anticipate that he will list these acrylic tags under geocaching soon.

I bought a sand blaster for playing w/glass, which isn't a great caching item. Acrylic is a great alternative...I've also played w/resin and and other moldables. I just haven't settled on a design yet....so many cool things to do...and so little time. It's great that you found a source where large numbers can be purchased. Thank you for posting the specifics..I couldn't find them on the site either. I used various jump rings for decoration. Can't wait to see your design.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

If you are interested, you can now see the add for acrylic tags on www.etsy.com Just search geocaching in the search bar at the top of the web page. No, I'm not making any commission--just thought it was a fun signature item option at a good price by an independent biz person.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahinmaine View Post
    If you are interested, you can now see the add for acrylic tags on www.etsy.com Just search geocaching in the search bar at the top of the web page. No, I'm not making any commission--just thought it was a fun signature item option at a good price by an independent biz person.
    Amen and you are right on there about price, independent and all that...........thanks for sharing.

Have you put any out yet?
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Yes, I picked one up at the Get Useless in Eustis event. Quality item - very nice. Thanks Sarah!

I want one. Any near by?

Yup, there out there. Found one at an undisclosed cache, in an undisclosed location...... Keep your eyes open for a SkiShop one as well. Mike....ya gotta make these Eustis events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Yep, they are out there! I think I put one in almost every cache we found at the Eustis event (20 caches that day). We've been caching close to home so none outside the Eustis/Stratton/Carrabassett Valley area...yet.

Look, that's not fair.

If your going to have a signature item and not spread them around a little your not playing fair.