vb:literal>

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: What makes an irresponsible cacher / cache hider?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    mmm, real moxie and sea salt and vinegar chips!!!
    +1 . . . If you're going to drink Moxie you have to drink the real stuff, not the diet stuff (and this is from a guy who prefers diet soda over regular soda) . . . and of course salt and vinegar chips . . . is there any other?

I swear Hiram if I didn't know you weren't from Maine. . . . or the fact that I'm pretty sure you're not my long lost brother.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    blech... I'd rather put ketchup on regular potato chips. sometimes i'll mush em up and eat em with a spoon.
    It's OK Hiram . . . I do the same thing sometimes. Rippled chips with some ketchup as a chip dip . . . must be a "Maine" thing huh?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Ketchup and plain potato chips is one of my favorite snacks as well. I consider it to be like french fries without all the boiling oil and cooking time. Plain Lays are the best but Ruffles Rippled are ok as well as sometimes I like a little more salt, always Heinz.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Quote Originally Posted by masterson of the universe View Post
    Ketchup and plain potato chips is one of my favorite snacks as well. I consider it to be like french fries without all the boiling oil and cooking time.
    Sheesh!

I'll take the nutritional value (and flavor) of french fries over potato chips anytime! LOL!

What makes a terrible cacher/ or cache hider? Hmmmmmm? How about a relatively new cacher putting out caches when they do not understand the nuances of how certain types of caches should be....like a TB/COIN hotel. Maybe they should learn a little bit more about this before they throw a public hissy fit. Just my opinion.

Where the hell is that thing?

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    What makes a terrible cacher/ or cache hider? Hmmmmmm? How about a relatively new cacher putting out caches when they do not understand the nuances of how certain types of caches should be....like a TB/COIN hotel. Maybe they should learn a little bit more about this before they throw a public hissy fit. Just my opinion.
    Sheesh! Just one word: prescient. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilHomer View Post
    I think I know the instance you are talking about and all I can say is take it a little easy on this person. You learn from your mistakes and it seems he has learned from his. We are certainly not all perfect.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default New Hotel

Not sure of the details but I do know that there is a personal appology on a certain newer TB hotel. Doesn't appear that the C.O. is a member of this site but I did happen to notice that when it was published there was quite the collection of TB's. Must have been collecting for a while before placing? Wish some of mine would have surfaced in there....
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

That is the civil response that I now see on the cache page that I would expect and respect. Not what I was given to begin with. I am very glad that this little business is done with.

Where the hell is that thing?

I Know the cache and the owner and the incidents. I am surprised that I held back on commenting at the moment f the incident. As it turns out maybe things are getting better. We can only hope.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.