vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Cache Bashe...

Default I'll miss you!

Have fun everyone. I'll be working at a car wash.... geesh.

You can go if you want. It's way to hot down there for me.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen View Post
    Have fun everyone. I'll be working at a car wash.... geesh.

My vehicle desperately needs a good bathing. I'm thinking if I have time while at work that I may clean her up. UNLESS you are doing the car wash at the old Buker school. I can always hope.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    My vehicle desperately needs a good bathing. I'm thinking if I have time while at work that I may clean her up. UNLESS you are doing the car wash at the old Buker school. I can always hope.
    i should call my work and let them know you are going to wash your vehicle they will all stand out in the little park between us and cheer you on
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    i should call my work and let them know you are going to wash your vehicle they will all stand out in the little park between us and cheer you on
    Come on over and we'll wash theirs too.
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

I must say, this was a great event. Lots of people and great discussions. I posted some random pictures to my cache log for anyone interested.
    Last edited by brdad; 09-12-2009 at 05:51 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thank you for posting the pics, and I agree Dave. It was so much fun to meet everyone w/the bingo game. I was so busy socializing that I didn't get to eat until late. I missed out on catching up w/Evil Homer too......and thought I was seeing things, Hiram was there!?

It was great fun getting out on the water to kayak cache aftewards as well. Thank you for the idea/invite Ebee.

So many wonderful caches to find.......cachers to meet..... events to attend.... And So Little Time!
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Default Thanks Brad

A great event for sure and the Bingo game was a great idea to really get people interacting. Thanks for hosting this and I certainly will be trying to make it to this one every year. It was really nice to talk to some of you offline as it's not quite the same as the chat or through forum posts.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry

Thanks for the event and the coolie!! Go Red Sox!
    Geocaching Parrotheads

Why can't we get a government sponsered tick eradication program?

Had so much fun talking with everyone. Signing booby trapped caches and eating good food.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.