vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Phippsburg

Talking Hello from Phippsburg

Found about this site from squirrelcache. Found a few and hid a few. Fairly new to the sport. Immediatly became a donating member to help support the site - I figure I got my $15.00 back in fun already. It would be great if more folks supported the site financially. Can't wait to start visiting some of the "waterfalls in Maine" listed by brdad - what an awesome resource.
    "You've got to go out, but it doesn't say a darn thing about having to come back."

Welcome to the site, Mike!
    Oscilating between remarkable brillance and sheer stupidity with amazing regularity.

Default Welcome..

Glad you decided to join the insanity!! Have fun, and remember....it's just a game.
    Happy Trails!

Welcome to the site and the addiction! Glad you like the waterfall cache list. I probably should update that today!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Hi CoastieMike!!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Welcome Mike...good to see you. Our community here extends far beyond Maine. It's quite typical of many online. I've found the locals to be very helpful and willing to lend a hand. Don't be surprised if your finds/hides increase more rapidly when participating w/this group. It gets to be a Ton of fun.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

hello mike, welcome to the site. look forward to seeing you out on the trails
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

welcome CoastieMike!

Welcome, Mike. Enjoy the forum, enjoy caching.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Default Holy

Run, run for your life! Run, before it takes over your life! It is too late for most of us, but you maybe able to save yourself.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.