vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by tat View Post
    I organized the first sale and still have all of the sewing files (for shirts) and lots of info. from the first shirt project.
    Tat sent to me his files and they are the same files my contact has.
    Blazing Troll

Rick, thanks again. I presuming that the file is of the logo and copy?

Quote Originally Posted by attroll View Post
    Tat sent to me his files and they are the same files my contact has.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

The file is of the logo that is on the shirts. Here is a small picture of the logo.

Blazing Troll

i have talked with the board last year about this and then i got to busy to do anything with this. i did get a contact for hats and shirts in the augusta area. i have emailed her and she is to get back to me on the prices and what she has for stock. i will let you know as soon as i get a response from her.
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Let me know what you get for prices. I can probably beet them. PM28570 has my contact persons info now to. He can also do this if he wants to. Hats can be really cheap depending on the style hat you want. They are easily under $10 each and sometimes much less.
    Blazing Troll

Default Info pending

Information is being gathered in regards to pricing, options, etc. As soon as it is received, either myself or Squirrelcache will post it here.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Glad to see the interest in a new shirt issue. I'd be interested in a couple more myself. We always take our shirts with us when we travel, and wear them to events in other states. You "stand out in a crowd", and are treated like a "professional geocacher"! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by pm28570 View Post
    Information is being gathered in regards to pricing, options, etc. As soon as it is received, either myself or Squirrelcache will post it here.
    Great Idea, Thanx for getting it going .
    they are good looking shirts, better than just Tshirts, are those called, Polo shirts?

Opalsns

They are polo shirts...I'm also gathering info. for other apparel as well. And also hope to offer a politically/Green (USA/Organic) option as well. I haven't dropped the ball...just a bunch of suppliers to go through in hopes of finding the right color/apparel. Can't please everyone......but I sure can do my best to
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe? View Post
    Glad to see the interest in a new shirt issue. I'd be interested in a couple more myself. We always take our shirts with us when we travel, and wear them to events in other states. You "stand out in a crowd", and are treated like a "professional geocacher"! LOL!
    Ok, that's it. Net time I'm getting a WhereRWe shirt as well! This brdad shirt does nothing for making me look like a professional geocacher! And I don't even have a coffee stain on mine! (Sorry, Tom )
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."