vb:literal>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shirts

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    Ok, that's it. Net time I'm getting a WhereRWe shirt as well! This brdad shirt does nothing for making me look like a professional geocacher!
    Sheesh! That's because RULost2? and I have matching shirts - a nice "forest green". I think you should buy a pink shirt so you and MsTeeLee will match...

I'm all for the "organic" aspect of the shirts and look forward to seeing the results of all the apparel. We should all be trying to be as "sustainable" whenever possible. I am hoping to see the "T's" as well as the polo type shirts.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Can you make a shirt out of oil? that's organic?

I prefer cotton, I know that's organic!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I'm all for the "organic" aspect of the shirts and look forward to seeing the results of all the apparel. We should all be trying to be as "sustainable" whenever possible.
    Sheesh! (I'd stop there, but the system doesn't allow one word responses...)

Default Whitt's

I have been ordering embroidered shirts yearly for a car club event from Whitt's Garments in South China, and dealing with Anita. They do fabulous work and extremely reasonable compared to others in my area. Maybe some of you are familiar with that business. You may want to get a quote from her. She has done t-shirts and golf shirts and visors and we have been very pleased with the product.

Default Like the Logo's

Di and I would like matching geologo thongs. Di's will have the Latitude and well, mine will have the longitude....you think? No, the cache will not be a micro, not a puzzle, maybe a multi!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Sorry Dan, virtuals are no longer allowed.

All kidding aside, I am so glad to see members take on a task like this to promote the site as well as providing a product. Kudos to all of those contributing.
    Last edited by brdad; 09-15-2009 at 08:29 PM.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Thanks for that. Squirrelcache and I have been getting info together and will present it when complete. There are a number of factors to consider such as cost, minimums, availability, etc. Squirrelcache has done a lot of legwork seeking vendors, pricing and such. I expect there will be a bit of options available.
    While I would not classify myself as a "tree hugger", we as geocachers have a responsibility (sound familiar?) to consider the environment as well as projecting that image as well. I think that can be incorporated into these shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    I have been ordering embroidered shirts yearly for a car club event from Whitt's Garments in South China, and dealing with Anita. They do fabulous work and extremely reasonable compared to others in my area. Maybe some of you are familiar with that business. You may want to get a quote from her. She has done t-shirts and golf shirts and visors and we have been very pleased with the product.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Has anyone considered this company? http://www.libertygraphicstshirts.com/
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Default Berg

Or maybe even try to give the business to someone local and go to Berg Sportswear in Corinna? Appears they can embroider just about anything and theres only a 36 order minimum. Check it out here.
    There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and ‘mental illness'. ---Dave Barry