vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: While we were all sleeping.....

Default While we were all sleeping.....

Someone was up late writing logs to tell the geo community of their finds along the Moat Mountain trail in New Hampshire. Their success also included a very large milestone find and their 4000th find.

Congrats to parmachenee! I know that they have put in some long miles to find and log all of these caches. MOst of them are walks and hikes and not parking lot finds. Old school....that is the way that these 2 cache. I have been along on a few, and have had to find them the "parmachenee way".

You couldn't have 2 better people along on a find. And I'm honored to call them my friends.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I'm not sure if this is a mile marker thread, and don't care. Congrats Frank and Charron!!! I've only had Frank along while caching once...it was when one of my party did a phone-a-friend to alert him of one of his caches that was missing. I'd be honored to cache w/these folks on a hike. Perhaps an upcoming Winter event or two Cache on.......and cache Happy folks.
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

We missed you at the event the other day. Congrats on 4k!

Default Frank & Charron

I was looking forward to seeing you at The Last Cache Bash but alas.....what an accomplishment! Congratulations! I was fortunate to CITO alongside you at Brad's event earlier this year and of course look forward to seeing you again. Perhaps at Eustis?
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Congrats on your achievments
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Congrats Frank and Charron! You guys always seem to have a FTF on the caches involving snowshoeing to the top of a mountain, or some other scenic, but hard to get to spot. I'll hoist a cold one in salute!

Congratulations!!!

Wow that really sounds like fun
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Wow that's a lot of quality time together! Congrats on 4K!
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Default You were missed....

but I guess you had a good excuse. Congtrats on 4k. Can't think of a better place to get the than the Moats.
    Happy Trails!