vb:literal>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Maine Geocachers Recipes

If someone says it's a dessert - then so be it........actually it could be posted in both places...........haffy - why a dessert vs. a salad - the sweetness? The answer to that would help maybe decide the placement. ;-)

Wherever you want to put it is ok with me.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

There's a typo in the pulled pork recipe (should read "pork", not "port") I am all for a nice glass of port to go with the pork though

Credit belongs to LisaS. I just repeated her recipe.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by pjpreb View Post
    There's a typo in the pulled pork recipe (should read "pork", not "port") I am all for a nice glass of port to go with the pork though

Credit belongs to LisaS. I just repeated her recipe.
    It will be fixed - thank you. And a clink of the wine glass to ya!

Hi! I'm not sure if we're just supposed to add on the recipes for what we brought, but here is how I made the salad that I brought to the Eustis event...

The salad itself was simple... mixed greens, 3 apples (diced and soaked in lemon juice), 12 ounces crumbled feta, 1 quart strawberries (quartered), 2 cups of walnuts.

The dressing came from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Winter-...-2/Detail.aspx - I followed the recipe exactly and it's very easy... Mix 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 2 tsps diced onion (I used chopped frozen onion), 1 tsp Dijon mustard and 1/2 tsp salt in the blender. Then add 2/3 cup vegetable oil and mix some more until it becomes creamy. Then I poured it in to a salad dressing carafe, added 1 tblsp poppy seeds and mixed it up some more.

Oh, and the cookies I took to the Last Cache Bashe were from http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Chewy-C...es/Detail.aspx. I altered the recipe though and used 1 1/4 cup rice flour instead of all-purpose flour

The salad benandtina submitted is now dubbed "Tina Salad" until otherwise corrected.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad View Post
    The salad benandtina submitted is now dubbed "Tina Salad" until otherwise corrected.
    As long as it's not Tuna Salad LOL (inside joke)!

ROFL, I am totally bringing Tuna Salad to the next event!!! That's awesome

I don't know what to call it. Ben and I wandered around Hannaford the night before and picked up random stuff. Ben spent about 10 minutes trying to convince me to add lima beans.

I have added Lee's Ham Pinwheels and my meatballs
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."