vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moxie Falls and Angel Falls

Default Thanks again

I wanted to let you know that I found 2 of the Moxie Falls caches you sent me. I wanted to do more but my father wasn't as patient while I searched. I found Got moxie? and A Celebration at the Forks. They were great and I had alot of fun. We are headed over to the Portland Headlight tomorrow where we will have more time. I am hoping to find more tomorrow. Thanks again for you assistance.

Default Portland Head

Went to the Portland Head yesterday. I found the Fort Williams Cache and the location for the Picture this for the Portland head. Couldn't find the cache, I will log it as a DNF, although the muggle factor made it REALLY difficult to search. Heading to Screw Auger Falls and Coos Canyon tomorrow. Hoping to find a couple more. Unfortunately, my parents aren't very patient for this type of thing, so I may not have time. I will come up another time and will perhaps take a day trip by myself to find them.

I made a trip that got rained out, but if you go up through grafton notch to Errol, NH there are a handful of caches. Then jump on 16 back to rangeley and down through the height of lands to coos, that would be a good trip.