vb:literal>

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Delorm

Magellan would be the last GPS that I would pick.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by number seven View Post
    No more DeLorme P-N 30 I have to take my hat off to the crew at DeLorme for trying to fix it,but two weeks is long enough.They were courteous and professional,and I thank them..But it's time to go geocaching,even if I have to use my old Garmin Geko.I see another Magellan in my futcher
    Garmin Geko - ditched DeLorme for whatever - I would stay stay with Garmin..........what is your reason for Magellan? I have a very old Etrex I got on Ebay for less than $50 and love it.

Amara hasn't chewed the buttons off yet! LOL

i've had good luck with Magellan-i like their programs..and support

No more DeLorme P-N 30 I have to take my hat off to the crew at DeLorme for trying to fix it,but two weeks is long enough.They were courteous and professional,and I thank them..But it's time to go geocaching,even if I have to use my old Garmin Geko.I see another Magellan in my futcher
    aww cmon, cachin with a garmin isn't that bad. heck compared to a magellan, at least you'll be able to find the caches you're lookin for!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Garmin's cool.I stopped into LL bean to buy a Colorado,but they did not have one.Plenty of Oregon's but I didn't know anything about them.I need to do some homework.As far as finding the caches-- I have found that following Frank and Sharon works best for me.[8D] note to self--should have sent the P-N 30 to Hiram 357 to adjust

Garmin's cool.I stopped into LL bean to buy a Colorado,but they did not have one.Plenty of Oregon's but I didn't know anything about them.I need to do some homework.As far as finding the caches-- I have found that following Frank and Sharon works best for me.[8D] note to self--should have sent the P-N 30 to Hiram 357 to adjust
    Yes, I have many ways to customize a faulty GPSr to suit just about anyones needs!

And to help everyone get into the spirit of huntining season, I'm going to unveil my most recent modifications! I call these the 30.6 add ons! For just the small price of $10 we can retrofit your GPS with this classy add on, that not only makes your GPSr much more compact but also much more lightweight!!

P.S. I also do cell phone modifications...

I'm telling you.....It's bright orange appearance is a benefit..........."PULL"!!! To do it right though........you have to capture it....so it can be enjoyed over and over, Then slow the playback down to several frames per second to really appreciate the intricacies of such a fine unit. My son wants a high speed camera in the worst way!
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Well Dad I do have to say that you gave the PN-30 a good try. Kind of sad to see you bring it back but I understand. It will be interesting to see how we all do caching together with three different units. Bruce with his Garmin,You with the magellan and me with the PN40. I have to say that the reason I was so excited that you were getting a pn30 was because I was hoping you could teach me how to use mine. LOL. Cant wait to see the new magellan.

Quote Originally Posted by hvaclu View Post
    Well Dad I do have to say that you gave the PN-30 a good try. Kind of sad to see you bring it back but I understand. It will be interesting to see how we all do caching together with three different units. Bruce with his Garmin,You with the magellan and me with the PN40. I have to say that the reason I was so excited that you were getting a pn30 was because I was hoping you could teach me how to use mine. LOL. Cant wait to see the new magellan.
    Ya right I learned more from you than you would from me I was sad to bring it back too,because it had a lot going for it.But if don't work,it don't work..Can't wait to go caching with you guy's again.Wish You guy's had been around today..I think you would like Rum mountain.

Ya right I learned more from you than you would from me I was sad to bring it back too,because it had a lot going for it.But if don't work,it don't work..Can't wait to go caching with you guy's again.Wish You guy's had been around today..I think you would like Rum mountain.
    Glad to hear you took it back, sorry to hear you got a magellan...

I broke down yesterday and bought an Oregon 300.

Took it out today and found 7 caches, and have been quite happy with it so far. I really love the feature that allows me to store all the cache pages, hints, and logs. It's much easier that carrying around the laptop! And I didn't think I would like the touch screen, but it's really starting to grow on me.