vb:literal>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Delorm

Hmmm . . . I must admit . . . I saw Hiram's new Garmin GPSr last night . . . and I was quite impressed with the unit . . . the Garmin . . . not Hiram.

Impressed to the point that it almost made me want to rush out and replace my Magellans . . . although they've been pretty good and accurate (the user . . . not so much ) . . . Garmin has done a nice job with this latest GPSr.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

The truth is that it is easy for me to miss things. Especially now that I am approaching seasoned citizenhood! My grandson told me a while back that I am starting to get that Extinguished Look!
    I'd really rather not cache, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion!

Quote Originally Posted by Gob-ler View Post
    ...... Extinguished Look!
    That's a riot!! You wrote that one down for your book of priceless quotes by kids........right!?
    I'm just nuts about geocaching!!

Extinguished Look!Can't stop laughing..That and the "are you having and old times moment" have got to be on the top of the list..(lol)

So Dad (number seven) whats your initial impressions of the triton 400? You think its going to work? I thought it was pretty accurate. It hung in there with the garmins and the pn. But with me using the Pn40 and you with the magellan I think we are going to have to come up with a new backpack filled with rechargeable batteries or maybe you can just carry a car battery on your back so we can plug in on the trail. LOL. We had a great day caching with you Sunday cant wait to get back up and do some more.

maybe they will make one using kinetic energy
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Quote Originally Posted by hide_from_the_kids View Post
    maybe they will make one using kinetic energy
    That would be some cool.take a walk and charge up your batteries

It's accurate enough,but it leaves allot to be desired.Like you said Donna-there will be a garmin in our future (I'm thinking Oregon )-I don't see anyway of logging caches with the Magellan.I have to use the Palm.And that's ok for now. YES ! That was fun.Bruce don't need anything.He's quite the rotor tiller.