Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: just wanted to share

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amandalt View Post
    Sounds pretty interesting, Hollora - do you remember where you read about this? I'd like to check it out.
    It was in a newpaper and I want to say the Bangor Daily but can't be sure. Anyway - here is the website for the company - http://www.sinkerlog.com/public/inde...s.view&id=7391

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Auburn, Maine
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by amandalt View Post
    Sounds pretty interesting, Hollora - do you remember where you read about this? I'd like to check it out.
    The Lewiston Sun Journal did a story on that about 2 weeks ago
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Very interesting as in the 60s when we were hauling logs out of Beech Hill Pond - there was great discussion about the potential. The wood, the quality, the seasoning, etc................and now, 40+ years later..........they are all excited about wood out of the bottom of the Penobscot. There a bunch more rivers and surely many ponds and lakes where harvesting might occur.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Brewer, Maine
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    It was in a newpaper and I want to say the Bangor Daily but can't be sure. Anyway - here is the website for the company - http://www.sinkerlog.com/public/inde...s.view&id=7391
    It WAS in the BDN, maybe about a week ago. Interesting article.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    BDN is doing a story on BGH soon. I'm trying to get them to do a story about caching too.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim View Post
    It WAS in the BDN, maybe about a week ago. Interesting article.
    Thanks for the date........I wasn't sure but I did find the company's web site.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    BDN is doing a story on BGH soon. I'm trying to get them to do a story about caching too.
    What is BGH?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    What else... Bangor Ghost Hunters. This time of year do you have to ask.

    It's about... here we go again.... Riceville.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ekidokai View Post
    What else... Bangor Ghost Hunters. This time of year do you have to ask.

    It's about... here we go again.... Riceville.
    Check - thank U!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,540

    Default

    They were taking videos too. Newspaper with video, that should be interesting.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •