vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geocachingmaine.org Pathtag!

Default Geocachingmaine.org Pathtag!

The Advisory Board would like to announce the availability of the official Geocaching Maine pathtag! This a project initiated by Hide From The Kids who worked with the board for the past month and a half to see the project through to completion.

The pathtags will be sold for $3 each. The first batch of pathtags will be sold at events or by contacting attroll or brdad and arranging a meeting. Other sales avenues are being explored and will be determined by the popularity of these sales. Any profit from the sale or distribution of the pathtags will go toward the web site.

(Added by Brdad): Hide From The Kids also has some of these and Sudonim should be picking some up soon as well, so feel free to contact them if you would like to purchase a pathtag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1344 (Small).JPG 
Views:	653 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	408  
    Last edited by Advisory Board; 10-10-2009 at 08:05 AM.

All comments are a collaborative effort of the board members.

We should have added that the white background on the pathtag is glow in the dark!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Great idea!!! Had no idea these were being discussed let alone produced and for sale. So how do I get some? Do I go to the GCM store?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    Great idea!!! Had no idea these were being discussed let alone produced and for sale. So how do I get some? Do I go to the GCM store?
    They are not set up in the store, this is more of a trial run. Unless you want to drive up (I'll give you a room for a few nights for free) to pick them up, PM me your address and how many you want and I'll see that you get them.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

That's cool. I might take you up on the rent-a-room invite one of these days...lol. I'll let you know in a few days how many I want. Thanks to all who made this possible.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

did you say they GLOW IN THE DARK ?

GLOW IN THE DARK

(I COULD ALMOST HEAR THE DEEP VOICED ANNOUNCER SAYING THAT YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT DOES THE BIG MONSTER TRUCK SHOWS :SUNDAY,SUNDAY,SUNDAY)
    Last edited by hide_from_the_kids; 10-09-2009 at 11:01 PM. Reason: ADDED LOUD VOICE
    seen on bumper sticker: visualize--whirled peas

Oops, posted to wrong thread..
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

Goody, goody!
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Anyone who PM'd me who did not specify how many they want should contact me soon and I will set them aside. I only have about 20 left with me!
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

VERY cool! I hope I can get one.