vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Win A Geocoin for YOUR Collection – Help Out Katadin Goddess!

Got our coin last week too. Thinking about you KG.
    If you want to try cross country skiing, start with a small country

Quote Originally Posted by hollora View Post
    A bit behind posting them but the Winners Are:

Trackables - IMPAW, MzGiraffe, Kayakingloon, EMSDanel, Gob-ler, Ekidokai, Lexmano, Ltindian, Haffy, ShumanRoadSearchers, Laughing Terry, & Team Richards

Non-trackables - Maine Family, TRF, PJPreb & pm28570

Everyone has been notified by EM or PM. I am hoping to get everyone's coin in the mail to them before the end of next week.

Thank you all for your donations. I know KG appreciated the help.
    Dang, I won a coin and this is the first I knew of it. I should have logged in sooner I guess. (I did not get a pm and my email may have "spammed" it) If the coin I won is still available I am requesting (truly hoping) that it be sent to Katahdin Goddess. I'll even pay for the postage.

Cache On!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Dang, I won a coin and this is the first I knew of it. I should have logged in sooner I guess. (I did not get a pm and my email may have "spammed" it) If the coin I won is still available I am requesting (truly hoping) that it be sent to Katahdin Goddess. I'll even pay for the postage.

Cache On!!
    The coin is still waiting for your reply (I did send an email and yes, it might have gone into spam - it's ok). It is a special coin, so I would be happy to get it to Elaine (KG). No need to pay the postage either. This is one which she might even like to attach to Ryan's stone with some Super Glue - it will be up to her. Thank you TRF!

And a huge thank you to everyone! I know this meant a lot to Elaine and helped her a great deal.

Cachon on and cache happy Everyone!