vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Happy Birthday - Dubord207

Default Happy Birthday - Belated

Hope you had a great day and I bet you did. Maybe you're still celebrating??
    "There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats". Wind In the Willows

Default Thank You!

My internet is back working finally....Fairpoint #$%^&*'s! But I have to say again, many thanks for all the birthday wishes. I got 2 very cool gifts. Di hired Brenda Erickson, from Round Pond who is an artist that does "recipe paintings." I have a yummy recipe for Baked Stuffed Lobster that was published about 15 years ago in an American Cancer Society cookbook called "Mainely Good Eatin'. So the artist did a watercolor depicting a stuffed lobster, the kind of crackers I use, the spices and even the cookbook laying on a counter. What an heirloom!

And my mom bought me an RC helicopter, my third and a huge step upwards from the last two. So I had my first "flight" with the new one today and now need a new tail and rear rotor....this was pilot error! Cool though as this one will eventually fly inverted and at 60 MPH!

So a good B-Day was enjoyed and I hope to make to next year when the big 6-0 happens!
    Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    ...........................................I hope to make to next year when the big 6-0 happens!
    Promise Dan - it doesn't hurt to much!!!

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! .................................................. . ya ol' faht!!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.~~Albert Einstein
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don't compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest. - Sam Levenson (1911 - 1980)

Quote Originally Posted by dubord207 View Post
    My internet is back working finally....Fairpoint #$%^&*'s! But I have to say again, many thanks for all the birthday wishes. I got 2 very cool gifts. Di hired Brenda Erickson, from Round Pond who is an artist that does "recipe paintings." I have a yummy recipe for Baked Stuffed Lobster that was published about 15 years ago in an American Cancer Society cookbook called "Mainely Good Eatin'. So the artist did a watercolor depicting a stuffed lobster, the kind of crackers I use, the spices and even the cookbook laying on a counter. What an heirloom!

And my mom bought me an RC helicopter, my third and a huge step upwards from the last two. So I had my first "flight" with the new one today and now need a new tail and rear rotor....this was pilot error! Cool though as this one will eventually fly inverted and at 60 MPH!

So a good B-Day was enjoyed and I hope to make to next year when the big 6-0 happens!
    I'm so bad flying RC helicopters that I'm surprised that I can hit the floor with it, but I seem to constantly
    I also have one of those $20 Airhog helicopters, that one I can move all around the room, no problem. It's the big ones that I have trouble with. I don't even bother putting the body back on it, takes too much time to get to the broken parts I need to replace.