vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Great GPSr Deals

Until December 1 - this is a pretty good deal if you want / need a pn40
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001FVLTNA

Quote Originally Posted by TeamHorwich View Post
    Until December 1 - this is a pretty good deal if you want / need a pn40
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001FVLTNA
    WOW that is a good deal. Anyone who wants to donate to the "Haffy get a new GPS fund" just email all available donations to haffy@ymail.com Thanks!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Just checking for a Garmin Oregon 400t , and at EMS ( Eastern Mountain Sports) on line, they have them marked down to $299( from 499 I think.) Have never seen them that low. They appear to be in stock and ready to ship.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    Just checking for a Garmin Oregon 400t , and at EMS ( Eastern Mountain Sports) on line, they have them marked down to $299( from 499 I think.) Have never seen them that low. They appear to be in stock and ready to ship.
    I just placed a bid and got a New 400T for $325. on EBAY. They have some cheeper, around $250. but they are reconditioned. Have they been around long enough to be having reconditioned one already??
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

Quote Originally Posted by rcwhit View Post
    I just placed a bid and got a New 400T for $325. on EBAY. They have some cheeper, around $250. but they are reconditioned. Have they been around long enough to be having reconditioned one already??
    I would have bought a reconditioned one for the savings alone.Almost all my Ebay buys have been reconditoned and they are just like new. They have to be inspected by the maker to make sure everything is working correctly and usually are better than new because of the fact that they have been gone over thoroughly. That has been my experience anyway.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Yes they have been around long enough. A variety of problems causing 67% of them to be returned in the large retailer I know well.

The fixed ones are good so far.
    I have no enemies, but I'm intensely disliked by my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterski View Post
    The sale price got pulled by around 6 PM on Sunday, 2/21. Currently, Amazon is at $334.95.
    Everyone has the right to be an idiot at times. Just don't abuse the privilege.

Talking Nice gps!

Just got our Garmin Oregon 400t in the mail from Ebay. I've got to tell you, if you want to go paperless the 400T is the way to go. It's got everything that's on a printout including hints, difficulty, size, and who placed it. It even has the last 5 loged visits from those that found it or DNF! So far the olny thing doesn't seen to have is a button to make it stop raining so we can go out and try it. (I know it has one, but I haven't been able to find it yet!)
    Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.
    Click here to see my album, "Pictures Don't Lie!"

I am sure glad that your wife sat with me at the WWevent or you would not have that unit. ha!! Better put your raincoat on and get out there. ( You probably are right at the moment.) Hope you like it! Maybe we will get to cache with you someday.
    "Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else."